Reviews for Intervention
head.chantal chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Love Lester you captured his sarcastic manner so well. The bit where Becker was sat outside with his EMD and the comment about his lack of subtlety made me laugh. Lester playing match make is just down right hilarious. Mischievous gleam sounds so like Lester. The bit about trainers was good.
znk99fg7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Lester most certainly ships these two!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
love this! love love love, and of course lester ships becker and jess, they're totally his favorites
brilliant, oh goodness, just absolutely brilliant
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
j'ai lu cette histoire je ne sais combien de fois...et je m'étais pas rendu compte que je ne vous avais pas laissé de commentaire !
j'adooore positivement !Lester cache bien son jeu et j'adore la façon dont il pousse Becker à se découvrir ! Pauvre Becker il n'avait aucune chance face à Lester et Jess !
trop mignons tous les deux !
à bientôt de vous lire !
Lottie chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this story! It's totally believable that Lester would do something like that, because he cares really :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You know I never understood why this guy EthanPatrick was such a threat.

The ARC has dealt with all kinds of threats: theropod dinosaurs, mammoths, giant insects, ancient crocodilians even a time travelling physcho with enough knowledge to kill off humanity yet all of a sudden they meet a mental case murderer and oh no! Seriously?
phoebenpiper chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw, I love Lester as matchmaker! Totally believable...and totally sweet! And I loved the final line. :)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
A pure work of art :)
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LOL I totally agree James is a shipper at heart. He just hides it well.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
How did I miss reviewing this the first time I read it!

SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE IDEA OF LESTER PLAYING MATCHMAKER!
mad-sugar-but-sweet chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
hahaha omg lester you sly dog

this totally made my night!

great story
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Loved it! Very funny and perfect for these characters! Love the way you write Lester! I really didn't like him at first and have now grown to love him on this show!
we've got an anomaly chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
omg sqeeeeee even better than the other two! Brilliant! Truly Brilliant!
SheSailsShips chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh my goodness, Lester and Jess make the most BRILLIANT pair! I'm such a sucker for missing scenes and this is one of those moments I've always wondered about: how did explaining things to Lester go? You've put a wonderful spin on it- yay for Becker coming to his senses...even if he did need a nudge from James:D And you're new to writing fic? Well, you certainly could have fooled me! :) Lovely job!
emmylouuwho chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I liked this a lot. We all know Lester is secretly an office gossip addict, so of course he ships them. ;) And I'm impressed since you're new to fanfic writing. You've got all the characters down. I especially love the banter and of course Becker finally getting his act together and realizing his feelings for Jess.

I look forward to more Primeval stories from you!