Reviews for Intervention
znk99fg7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Lester most certainly ships these two!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
love this! love love love, and of course lester ships becker and jess, they're totally his favorites
brilliant, oh goodness, just absolutely brilliant
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
j'ai lu cette histoire je ne sais combien de fois...et je m'étais pas rendu compte que je ne vous avais pas laissé de commentaire !
j'adooore positivement !Lester cache bien son jeu et j'adore la façon dont il pousse Becker à se découvrir ! Pauvre Becker il n'avait aucune chance face à Lester et Jess !
trop mignons tous les deux !
à bientôt de vous lire !
Lottie chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this story! It's totally believable that Lester would do something like that, because he cares really :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You know I never understood why this guy EthanPatrick was such a threat.

The ARC has dealt with all kinds of threats: theropod dinosaurs, mammoths, giant insects, ancient crocodilians even a time travelling physcho with enough knowledge to kill off humanity yet all of a sudden they meet a mental case murderer and oh no! Seriously?
phoebenpiper chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw, I love Lester as matchmaker! Totally believable...and totally sweet! And I loved the final line. :)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
A pure work of art :)
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LOL I totally agree James is a shipper at heart. He just hides it well.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
How did I miss reviewing this the first time I read it!

SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE IDEA OF LESTER PLAYING MATCHMAKER!
mad-sugar-but-sweet chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
hahaha omg lester you sly dog

this totally made my night!

great story
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Loved it! Very funny and perfect for these characters! Love the way you write Lester! I really didn't like him at first and have now grown to love him on this show!
we've got an anomaly chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
omg sqeeeeee even better than the other two! Brilliant! Truly Brilliant!
SheSailsShips chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh my goodness, Lester and Jess make the most BRILLIANT pair! I'm such a sucker for missing scenes and this is one of those moments I've always wondered about: how did explaining things to Lester go? You've put a wonderful spin on it- yay for Becker coming to his senses...even if he did need a nudge from James:D And you're new to writing fic? Well, you certainly could have fooled me! :) Lovely job!
emmylouuwho chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I liked this a lot. We all know Lester is secretly an office gossip addict, so of course he ships them. ;) And I'm impressed since you're new to fanfic writing. You've got all the characters down. I especially love the banter and of course Becker finally getting his act together and realizing his feelings for Jess.

I look forward to more Primeval stories from you!
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i had to read the fic when i saw the summary!... and i loved it! i think you're right lester is a secret shipper :D-VE