Reviews for I Only Just Found You
bellachaos chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
A little dramatic but very sweet.
Gwennie49 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
What a beautiful and touching story, i had tears in my eyes.
Ms.allea chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
awesomely perfect
Puckleberry love chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
*dreamy sigh* I love Noah and Rachel 3
XD
overstreets chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was amazing, even if I prefer Fabrevans to Fuinn.
hi chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
i just had to let you know that this is my favorite Puckleberry story ever! :)

you are an absolutely amazing writer.
DarlingEmory chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love this so much. This isn't one of your saddest fics but I was crying practically the whole time. I loved it so much, you do not even realize. Haha. But, anyways, I couldn't help but laugh when Artie called attention to himself strapped upside down. Too funny of an image.

"I can't win the water worlds without him!"

That was my favorite line! Hahaha. Genius.

I love that she went back for the picture. So sweet. Your stories are brilliant. I can only hope you continue writing Puckleberry( and perhaps finish the story where Blain/Puck and Kurt/Rachel are BFF's. I love that but there's only four chapters*tear*). Flawless story. Thank you:)
MikaG-L chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
hey Good Story !

Mika XoxoX ! :):)
moony2002 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
this was BY FAR one of the best stories (if not the best) I have read in my entire life! I loved every single part of it! it was just perfect! :) I loved it!
ImagineDreamForever chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This was such an amazing and beautiful story! Extreamly well written, so touching!
the last of the blue roses chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Made me cry at the beginning OMG I was so worried but I love Mrs Puckerman:)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow, now that's the kind of sudden things that change your life 180 and make you notice how close you were to lose something so important to you even when you didn't know it was there. I liked to see them having fun together singing to the rythm of "Tonight tonight", and it was sweet indeed how Puck rushed to protect her. Nice story, and I'll see you around because "The First Time" just aired here in Latin America and I need a super Puckleberry marathon
SP827 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This story was beautifully written and had me bawling my eyes out. Thank you for the beautiful story and for also making it a happy ending.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
i like it
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
haha. i liked then they were almost doing it in the hosptial and his mom walked in. aw. she went back for the picture. soo sweet. too bad it wasnt a very good fic
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »