Reviews for A Promise I Will Keep
lukaslevinson333gmail.com chapter 11 . 6/13
I really like this story so i hope you WILL contineu really so good luck writing this story and ill see you in the next chapter
from your friendly watcher, ME
Rose Tsukiyomi chapter 11 . 11/15/2017
Well, I was expecting an update something along the lines of the previous storyline, just with a different choice of wording, elaborations, and writing showing your increased skills and confidence as a write. But once I read Requiem and Infinity, I was thrown off, I knew right away this was going to be different than the original storyline with just the base idea still lingering. However I am still intrigued and my interest peaked at where this new story line is going to lead. But I've learned change is a good thing and your story is a great example of it - I'm on the edge of my seat still looking for the rest of the story. ;) I gotta know more of how Em's gonna get herself outta this one, when the chief and penny are going to start bumbling through flirting and noticing one another.

So cum on and update! *pun intended*

~Rose
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2017
Ha ha good pun can't wait for the next update
Random person chapter 11 . 6/19/2017
More puns. Make me a fat kid at a buffet
jackiezedkiler chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
Lol! Bad puns are amazing and I hope you do get on a better schedule for updating I remember reading this story long ago!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2017
Plz update this as soon as u can
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
Well, with how school was going for me, I'm personally om with the wait. A great chapter to "cum" back to, and I await future chapters!

Stay strong,
Halolz
niomichan117 chapter 11 . 4/11/2017
Still here!
DONOVAN94 chapter 11 . 4/11/2017
Love love love! I'm still here my dear - so please keep these updates coming! I can't wait not only to get to the real smutty scenes - but also for Thel and Emmaline's reunion - I want to see them work it out for real, goddammit!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a cold shower... ahem.
emipopescu21 chapter 11 . 4/11/2017
yay new chapter
Jolene Gies chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
I am going to be completely honest with you, but I love "Lend Me Your Hand" alot more, but could you make a sequel to it?
Ryan s117 chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Can you please continue a promise I will keep it's really good how human falls in love with the Arbiter
Postinspector chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
You are and amazing author omg this is awesome!
AgentOhioS118 chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
I am seriously in love with this story! Its honestly just so great. And man oh man did Em have a tough life it looks like! And to add to it that there's more darker repressed memeories?! WHHHAT?
jackiemaejohnson chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Wow, I really love this story. This is my thrid time coming back to read it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!