Reviews for Trusty Steed
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/17
HA! Love it Danny giving Steve a Piggy back ride. I can just see it Steve being so tall and Danny ..
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 4/4
I just came across this story and thoroughly enjoyed it. Humorous and entertaining. So much like our two guys! Love how they look after each other and care for each other. No way you can keep those two apart! Glad we got to see Danny taking care of Steve. Loved the piggy back ride! -)
Katestar98 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was really good. Very good descriptions and very accurate with the characters mannerisms.
Great work! :)
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Loved this story! The banter between Steve and Danny was fun to read. I especially liked the ending. ;-)

Here are a few of my favorite lines:

Danny huffed, whether in annoyance or from the effort to pull his friend along was anyone's guess. "I am wearing a vest, Steven… they are designed… to keep the bullets away… from your body… you, on the other hand… should wear… a full body armor!

Danny looked around and saw nothing more than trees, trees and more trees. "South? How the hell would I know which way is south?"

He could hear Kono chuckling over the phone. "Maybe you can't, but I'm sure the boss could point you in the right direction."

The whole bug issue brought a nice touch of humor, and I loved the ending...the entire last section in the hospital, it was perfectly written. Very nice story, thank you for sharing it with us!
janie m chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Really enjoyed this, don't know how I missed it.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
great story, enjoyed reading it

gotta say it's got the perfect title ;)
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I'm probably a horrible person for writing this (and laughing at the same time) but it would have been even better if Danny really was seriously injured, and had to carry Steve up anyway, and no one knew but him until he collasped! Now that would have been funny! I really like your story, by the way. You are a good writer, and I really liked this idea. Great job!
sparra-music chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very funny! I like Danny refering to himself as Steve's trusty steed... that sounds like something he would do.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great read! thanks!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Good story! Loved it! Loved their conversations! And poor Danno! Piggybacking Steve! ;) though it does sound rather tempting to let my imagination run with that image! LOL! Thanks for the great read!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great story. Just laughed out loud when I imagined Steve trying to get off Danny's back, lolll.
4thofFive chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great job! I love courageous Danny. I wish we could see more of this on the show.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was very good. Perfect amount of h/c and humor (loved the idea of Danny as the trusty steed :-)
Qweb chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Excellent story. Loved the action.
Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wonderful! I loved your dialogue between Steve and Danny. It was good to see Danny as being strong; we all know Steve is. Thank you for the story.