Reviews for Kismet
kiss2lips chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Damn. This is so beautiful. I was so scared that after she left she would just vanish and never return. The way it was narrated, so clean and nipped, like a newly manicured nail, with a massage. I ran out of adjectives so I just compared it to a nail spa. I hope you don't mind. I don't know what else to say. I am honestly speechlessafter reading this. Btw, are you the same jonaleepuff in tumblr? Sorry out of topic :3
Progenitus chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I like how Akihiko's caught up in the menial routine of his job, not quite unsatisfied but never really /thinking/ about it. It's kind of like how he trains-so good job keeping the characters not OOC. On that note, 'who smiles nowadays' is what I think the 'hardened' Akihiko would think. I really enjoyed reading this, and I think I like them together better in this setting than the game.
SoulsInk chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Its so cute! It was well written, and the emotion ugh it was there, its one of those stories where it doesn't feel like a story, but something real.
Alaina chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really like this story you've written- I think it's difficult to translate characters from the game into a real world setting and I think you pulled that off really well. This story is original, well written, and the characters are spot on. Kudos! A job very well done :)
meowfactory chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
LOOK I AM A GOOD PERSON AND I'M REVIEWING. Okay I'm starting with your non-ALC stuff because I'm sure that chapter will be CRAZYLONG and I should be in bed right now and also I feel bad for not reviewing all the other tasty things you've uploaded so I will abstain from ALC until I've read everything else mmmyep. (I'm writing this as I read so that I'll remember everything.)

((I remembered thinking, Who smiles nowadays?))

Oh God, this is so true and such an Akihiko thing to think, goddamnit.

Quick question: is their workplace your workplace? Like catering weddings and stuff?

((It was ironic how with her there were so many always, but with Mitsuru there were never enough sometimes.))

I am going to tell you something: sometimes when I read your stuff I think, like, "I will never have to write anything again, because these words are the meaning of the something I am feeling and I won't ever be able to express it better." Oh man. I wish I could paste that slowclap gif here. /slowclap

((I knew I would regret it the next morning, but I also knew if I fell asleep I'd regret it for the next while to come.))

As above. Maybe I should stop copypasting.

...DAT ENDING. Just. That ending. I hope things are okay for them. I want, so desperately, for things to be okay for them.

Thannkyou for breaking my heart in just the right way.
Hime-chii o.O chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was a cliff-hanger. A damn cliff-hange and it made me hungry for more! I frikkin' loved it! Great job _ I think I'll check your other story XD
redpixel chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I liked it. Actually, I loved it.

Straight to the point. And a somewhat original concept. I enjoyed reading your work, as always.