Reviews for So Let the Sparks Fly
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
love these two xD
RyannDaughterOfHermes chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Actually Leo's older than Jason. Jason's the youngest on the Argo 2. Piper, Annabeth, Frank and Percy are turning 17 if they survive the war, Jazel and Nico are like 70, Leo turned 16 sometime during the building of the Argo 2, and Jason just turned 16 which makes him the youngest.
stereo-soul chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hair on fire, like Michael Jackson and Pink?
xPhineasx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hey, highlanderhufflepuffhugmachi ne here.
This fic is freakin adorable. 3 Seriously.
DarkLove12489 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this made me smile loved it :)
LC The Brave chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was just plain lovely (and hot). I love how "both Jason and Leo were losing their control over their elements." PERFECTION. I adore how you put all the words together. It totally flared up my imagination. -)
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!
Candle-tender Yena chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Ah, sparky. ( )

Luv it.
Zeraphie chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Mm, you have no idea how many times I've read this since I've found it 3 It's an amazing story, I love how you narrate both Leo and Jason, how witty and true to their characters they are. Seriously, you can feel the love between them, and then the little sparks, that is just a lovely, *lovely* read. I always had it in my head that Leo sleeps in flame retardant blankets just in case something bad happens, baha. 33 I've always wanted to write a story where Jason and Leo make love for the first time and end up burning the cabin down or something, but the way you portray it, gosh it is just lovely. 8D Without a doubt, one of my all time favorites 33 NOW TO REREAD AGAIN.
Hitome-Chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ha, that was pretty cute, I liked it.
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Sweet, Sexy, and Funny! I love it.

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
Mary-sues-sucks chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i dint read the story, but i think thaat the worning is very good.
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I've NEVER read Jason\Leo before-but, this is definitely AWESOME enough to make me start. xD LOL! AH-MAZE-ZING job, Kirii! Please, write more? *pouts* I'll give you cookies!