Reviews for Bent
Really good story! Plz update soon...
-K
rookblonkorules chapter 5 . 1/13
Oh wow, this was amazing! Poor Bumblebee! I'm really hoping you'll be updating this soon because I'd love to see more on how Bumblebee's coping with his torture and what they're going to do about MECH.
I'd also love to see a little more from the perspective of Bumblebee and Optimus.
Great job and please, please, please update this soon!
BeeAwesome chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
I absulutly adore this story
Transfmrsprimgrl chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Love it wish there was more :( but im happy with what I get:3
Sammy8D257 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Gah!
Please writer!
More chapters!
Anyway I love this story so far and I can't wait until the next update.
ILikeToSneeze chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Please update this! :)
moonshadow2012 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I'm pretending you're a constant updater. I absolutely love this story. I love Bee and the whole thing is just awesome. Your writing style is blessedly gifted, all the characters are in character and the emotional stuff gives me feels ;D update soon!
Tigress2929 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Man, I want to read another chapter. This has gotten me hooked. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Great story! Love the background w/ Bee, kind of sad but at least I can understand. As much as I love the dynamics you have, I really want some more Miko... Maybe a Miko-Bee conversation, along with Miko-Arcee. Oh, and Bulkhead-Bee bro-bonding. Or, you know, whatever you call it.
Levi chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I thought it was freaking amazing
SoulBeeGirl chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
i am really enjoying the book and will be very exited to read more
HikariFighter chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Awesome story! I wish you the best of luck with writing the next chapter! :D
Alamo Girl chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
This is very well done! I would love to read more!
Xzombie129 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
This is so amazingly written, it's almost as if it would actually happen! Update soon, bro! :D
Xzombie129 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012