Reviews for Kiss of Insanity
ginnzgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hahaha this is so perfect
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Yes, that was insanity alright. At it's finest. But nevertheless, I found this to be pretty cute and funny, I REALLY didn't expect that.

I used to really like this show and, of course, SokkaxToph, but then kind of lost interest. Now, I have returned (insert evil cackle here) and I must go read a ton of fanfiction for my favorite Avatar pairings like there's no tomorrow!

moonwolfhowlz chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Best. ending. ever.

god I love Zuko
Bumblekat chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awesome! Tokka forever! Insanity isn't bad. It's wonderfully blissful. Trust me, I would know. B-) just ask my friends. Or my parents. Or my teachers. Or anyone who even vaguely knows me for that matter... I'm crazy and proud of it! :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved this! Amazing!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Suki's gonna kill all of the people who like/loved/reviewed/favorited/anything-way-else-involved-with-this-oneshot. Small price to pay. . lol

This was really good, I think something like this would happen if the show wasn't just for kids... *coughmadeforteenscough* Keep up the good work! XD
Aberdeen.Weasley chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Sugar Toes and Twinkle Queen...priceless :D

Loved this!
The Feirce Deity chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Great one shot it had passion and humor my 2 favorite things :) i cant wait till you make some more toph stories
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Everybody. Everybody tries to say that insanity is a bad thing. (But I don't believe them! Muawh-hah-hah-hah-hah-ha!)

Ahem, as I was typing, this was pretty good. No, take that back. That was good. Very good. And classic Toph. Always equipped with that good old smart mouth of her's. And then Sokka was just being himself. :)

So, thanks for helping to make my day (Well, It's more like night right now. It's 11:20 PM) and giving me something good to read!
TwiceMarked chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ah. Lovely, truly lovely. I laughed out loud at the fact that Zuko had won his bet. A good one-shot, which was most enjoyable.
REDEADED chapter 1 . 9/22/2011

Tokkalover chapter 1 . 9/18/2011 honored. :3 This is lovely, it made me giggle on more than one occasion! Keep up with your awesome oneshots! ;) And thanks so much! 3