Reviews for Must Have Drunk Too Much
ravexgates chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was great, you captured both character so well, this would be an awesome little short movie I was so well written. Brilliant job!
THE PLAN chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
wow that was good, and funny! could have turned out shitty, but you made it exceptionally great
selene344 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
XD
Totally funny. :)
Good job.
Geneivere StarryEyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I don't believe poor Peter would want to look in a mirror ever again. That was kinda scary. I felt sorry for poor Peter. Brilliant all in all! Love it!
gandalf chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Lady Jennifer Buckingham from the Doctor Who serial The War Games and Dandridge from Fright Night both appear in The Bloody Red Baron by Kim Newman.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Was the Doctor a name he made up? No one really knows. In The Lodger he said people call him that.
karouyamisaki chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I am such a fan-girl when I watched Fright Night I kept smiling and re-watching it, repeatedly.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love you right now because you wrote what I've been looking for - an instance where Peter and Tenth Doctor would meet! AND NOT SLASH TO BOOT! THANK YOU.

This is awesome. 3
Silver chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Why does it seem like you're the only one whose had this brilliant idea? Regardless, you pulled it off flawlessly, great job. There was just a few grammar and spelling errors, but besides that it was fine. c:
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Very funny lol!
villiana chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was brilliant - very funny! And very canonic characters - swearing Peter and smiling Doctor :) Well done!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
lol, congrats for doing the 1st Fright Night/Doctor Who story. ;) I'm actually amazed that there aren't more, it makes me sad that there aren't. :( Anyways, awesome story! It definitely had me laughing the whole time. :D I could just picture it perfectly in my head. XD Thanks :)