Reviews for Human
Guest chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
I love this story! I just read all 50 chapters in like two days! Are you still taking prompts?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Aww... Cute story with Blaine and his dad.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Poor Blaine... I'd rather be alone when I'm sick- I don't like depending on other people. But it's really sweet how Kurt immediately went to take care of Blaine.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/28/2013
When I watched this episode of glee, I wanted to punch Sebastian too. He's probably my least favorite character.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
i liked it :)
GleeJunkie007 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
IK, chris barley smiles (w/ teeth) i wish he wood its beautiful. this was funny and cute, but awkward with text. I cant imagine tht ever happening... [i wrote something- for chris never showing his smile)
kurt hummel chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
this chapter is cool! i was like omg i have a drama teacher called MISS hall...
Klainebowsandtheklainicorns chapter 50 . 6/25/2012
Alot of these chapters made me cry in a bad way :( but they were so good!
APotterGal chapter 50 . 5/27/2012
Wow! These are all really amazing. I only recently starte to read them and my favourite so far is the Kurt's smile one and the Christmas one where they're making cookies together 3 I don't want to sound cheesy or clique or anything but please update soon!
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 49 . 5/9/2012
Good :)
All-About-That-Ace chapter 49 . 5/3/2012
Hello. I really like this story and would like a follow-up of "Somebody that I used to know". That is all.
Azrael Blood chapter 49 . 4/7/2012
This saddens me, because I really hope Cooper has a reason for never being there for Blaine. But it's beautiful and just thank you.
darrenfreakingcriss chapter 49 . 4/5/2012
Damn. That was so much better than anything the Glee writers will come up with. I really like that. I wish the characters in Glee could have such an interesting past like that.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 50 . 3/4/2012
I love this! I think it would make a great full-length story if you change your mind about making it only a few chapters long.
Azrael Blood chapter 44 . 3/2/2012
Poor Blaine! I wanna hug him and give him a kiss. Thanks.