Reviews for Electric
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Just saying, if MY boyfriend ever treated me like that... I'd dump him... I kind of wanted her to get mad at him and such but ah well. Good job.
ElizavetaHedavary chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
When you say that you have been working on this since May, you do realize that it's only May 2 right?
Lol jkjkjk I loved it
damtoti chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Haha, finally something to satisfy the weirdos such as myself xD
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Gilbert is so sweet...and kinky. Nevertheless, sweet. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was awesome! I LOVE how long it was! THANK YOU
Plight7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
very, very, very good story! however some things that happened in it are definitely not what should happen a healthy relationship. still though , GREAT STORY! :)
ElizaOfTheLowLands chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
OMG. It seems i had found you before since i read this story and i almost died with inner contradictions.

Hehe. I'm a hungary rp-er. And i got to say your fanfics inspire quite some kinky rp's i've had with my partner.

Thank you for that! *bows*

I shall stalk you now for more w

Do not dissapoint me plz~
NopeNotAnymore999 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012

that was so amazing! I LOVE KINKY STUFFFFFFFF!
PEWWWWWDIECRY chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
... *nosebleed* omg... t-this is so... a-amazing... love the kinkyness of this story, and the fact that liz liked it;) *passes out from nosebleed*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
while it's obvious that a lot of time and energy was invested in this fic, some specific aspects of it made me really uncomfortable. specifically the following two quotes: ""Close your eyes first," Gilbert instructed, his girlfriend reluctantly obeying his command. She heard him shuffle away and the soft rustling of a plastic bag, the footsteps returning and the couch dipping as Gilbert sat down beside her.

Click.

She didn't even wait for him to give the go-ahead, Elizabeta's eyes snapping open and her fingers wrapping tightly over the device around her neck.

Gilbert couldn't help the slightly goofy smirk that claimed his face as she tugged relentlessly on the collar, trying to remove it with no success. He wrapped his second item, a black leash, around his hand excitedly.

Elizabeta snarled in frustration as she tried to remove the collar, paling slightly when her hands found the small padlock on the back. "Gilbert," she hissed in warning, "unlock this thing. Right. Now."

"Nope. You gotta learn your place. And for tonight…" He latched the leash he had been fiddling with onto her collar, tugging it roughly so her face was mere centimeters from his. "You're mine.""

and

"Elizabeta persisted in her escape attempts like a lab rat after food, not learning from her mistakes and being zapped again and again because of it. After 12 minutes Elizabeta finally ceased fighting. How could she escape now that he had her trapped under him on the sofa and was immobilizing both of her hands with his larger one? She knew when she was cornered, and she was simply too exhausted to keep it up."

these two parts smack of dubious to outright non consent, and i'm sorry to say, sexual assault. both of these things are most definitely *not* a part of a healthy relationship. (yes, even when bdsm is involved). what's troubling is that Elizabeta never gives clear and overt consent to being manhandled by Gilbert in such a way and instead expresses discomfort and apprehension, and even at the end of the fic it's implied that she was left (somewhat) unsatisfied. another thing: just because the two characters are in an established relationship, that does not automatically mean that consent is implicit.

what I would suggest from a personal perspective is more attention to detail and *serious* research put into understanding the different aspects of a bdsm relationship beyond the basic dom/sub dynamic, before you attempt another fic dealing with that kind of subject matter.

if, on the other hand, your intent was to convey dubious consent: I suggest a warning to go along with the author's note, so that readers have the chance to turn back before becoming fully entrenched in something that might make them uncomfortable.
Delusional xx Ace chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
o3o;; this is rather sexy annnd kinky~~ Love it!
Tybs23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This story was awesome !

Can you write a sequel where Hungary gets the collar on Prussia ?
JASisJessica chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
all i have to say is wow
Operamuse chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really liked this. I was curious about reading some Hungary/Prussia smut and I'm certainly glad that I began by reading your ficlet. Given my limited knowledge of Gil it seemed in character and I can definitely see Elizaveta acting this way. Most importantly this was so hot to read. I loved the bdsm aspects and how you made it so steamy without relying on penetrative sex between the two of them as many authors tend to do. So really I applaud you for the having the creativity to write something that by lemon standards is unusual and erotic. I believe you may have turned me on to this pairing, so thank you very much.
Raychellz chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I've actually never written a review, but I read this and just had to. :'D

Thank you for writing this! /3 I can never find enough good (and sexy) fanfics for my OTP.

I've always seen Prussia as the type to be into bdsm and such, so it was nice to see someone actually portray him that way. You captured them perfectly, too, because Hungary wasn't just, "I hate you-oh wait okay ah i love when you do that please, ill be super-ukey3" She was actually her character. c:

Those months you put into writing this showed! AH, thank you again. I'm so happy I found and read this. ;A;