Reviews for The Best Day
awww soo adorable
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Awwwwwwww
patattack chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Cuuuuuute! Also liked the little comment about never dating.
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was so sweet, I think I just got diabetes! :) I absolutely loved it! I've always imagined Nightwing and Starfire being great parents, and I just love these sort of fanfics. Keep writing!

Much love!
FallingStar95
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awww!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
aww! so cute!
Bear07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awwwwwww sooooo cute! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
UnvailTheTruth chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Aww, haha what she should expect even though she'll never date. It's just like my daddy! He says I won't date until I'm 46 and wear make up until I'm 52. Sigh, I don't think I had daddy daughter dates with him. He was always working and had to make a living. He and my mom left me with my grandparents. I had granddad-granddaughter dates. xD I'm probably the favorite grandchild (and they have over 50!) ah, I LOVE my family xD
blueyzangel chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AAAAAAWWWWW :D
dude305 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
cute!
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Well that was cute. Like ConColor44 I've done the same thing with my daughters, even my oldest still likes to go to a movie with her Dad and she's 16.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
A "Daddy-Daughter Day" has been something of a tradition in our family ever since my oldest was tiny (probably about the same age as Mar'i). And now that my youngest is going on 14 ... well, it's still a tradition. We'll be going this afternoon to take in a movie together.

I'm glad Nightwing is teaching her what to EXPECT from her escort on a date. It's important that she know that.

And, yes, they are just about the cutest thing ever.
anon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
So we ever going to see her older go out with Damian aka Ibn al Xu'ffasch
ice diamond chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
aaaaaawwwwww that was so sweet! please write more soon, i cant wait for more!
a paper flower chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awww! I love this story! Its so cute!