Reviews for Clockwork
For a moment I thought this was called crack show until I look closly
0verTheRainbow chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
This is so original, I loved it! :3
crystalblue19 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This was lovely, especially the parts where he kept himself from killing her and the ending parts. x)
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Aw, that was really sweet, I feel bad for Flippy at the end, looks like Fliqpy took over. xD
Tetra7b9Ganondorf chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
wtf moment:O? its a little weird
TheRedAssassin chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
The entry on zerochan, was it by lemonfreak92? ;)
AagwaMiyusu chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Woah. Adorable moment right over here! But seriously, woah Fliqpy was quite in-character, if you do want to portray him to be just as human as Flippy :D
arkcess chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Sweet It would be a nice threesome if Flippy and Fliqpy have their own body XD #dafuq am I saying!
ruiiko chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
yummy /do want face
Wolfess19 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Cool :D
loving fxf fan chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I love it from beginning to end More Flippy and Flaky! I luv Fliqpy and Flaky too... ...its so cute and hot, he he he.
Loli-Lolitaa chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
This truly was amazing! It was really cute at first, and then towards the end.. Mega sexy ;3

Being the HUGE FxF fangirl I am.. The sex scene sure was pleasing! *giggles* XD Also, I totally agree with you on Evil Flippy x Flaky being hot..

But other thank that, I LOVED it! :D
Jennifer the Dark chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
XD I giggled so hard throughout this, especially at "Flippy, that's the pepper!"
VampireQueenMinami-SquidKi chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
This is.. oh man no words come to mind. 3 I got all giddy at the joy, felt their sorrow.. well you get my point. This is the perfect combo of a story, and I gotta say love how you put it with the numbers and such; original and perfect. :] I'll be thinking of this story for a long while.
Nina needsasleep chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Wow... O/O the last part actually cause me to nosebleed.. All I can say is.. THIS IS TRULY ROMANTIC~! My face got flushed up on the part where they did sex LOL. I really love fliqpy in here. And Flaky is just so cute~ You're really good in creating ideas of a story :D hope there's still going to be a continuation~