Reviews for Little Miss Queen of Darkness
Balletdancer202 chapter 6 . 6/3
Wow! Thank you for writing this! You have done a great job and I love how you have helped develop Lucy and show us her character! PS, your chapter title inspired me to use this poem in my own story (Annabel Lee is my favorite poem)!
Keep writing, because you are talented!
Cytisinth chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
My heart aches in sympathy for Johanna. Again, your insight is remarkable. I also like that you've combined the innocence of the film's Johanna with the toughness of the stage show's Johanna. This Johanna displays resilience despite her suicidal thoughts-she would shoot Fogg for doing what he did.
Cytisinth chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Obviously, this is a *very* belated review, but I think I have finally found the words for a review.

You've managed to take the grit and despair in Tim Burton's interpretation of SWEENEY TODD and magnify it. I do not mean that your story is unnecessarily depressing; rather, you possess a cutting insight into twisted minds that complements the source material beautifully. In that way, this chapter reminds me of an Ann Rule book.

And I bow to your powers of description.
L.C chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't think of Lucy as an unlikeqble character. I think she's been through a lot of pain and simply wanted to die. I don't think Sweeney Todd/ Benjamin Barker would have loved her so much if she didn't love him back just as much... Just saying...
IamSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I'm glad I'm not that only person that doesn't hate Lucy. This is wonderful. Like. Really good.
Propinquity chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Such a tragic chapter! You've really added a whole new level to Lucy's personality. Beautifully written; all the emotions come though clearly, and I practically felt my own heart breaking as I read it.
Fleur du Feu chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
This is very good story. You do a great job of giving Lucy her own personality and character. Great work!
Slythermint chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
awww, man. Lucy was so GOOD. Makes me sad. :)
Slythermint chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
BeBobALula... my favourite Sweeney Todd author... ever! You're a master at comedy and drama, and I strongly sense some rich tragedy ahead. I look forward to it!