Reviews for Book II: Beyond the Horizon
Shadow knight1121 chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Great chapter this was always my favorite scene in the game and you wrote it perfectly merry christmas dude..
Shadow knight1121 chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Great chapter man don't worry so much about dialogue that's a key point that makes a story interesting.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
Great chapter man you really are good at what you do. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Great chapter good job with sinais mom and the phoenix I can't wait for your next chapter.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter man I liked the battle between the giant and eidolons great work touchy ending too can't wait to de sinai and his mother together at last.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
Great chapter and thanks for all the reviews.

1st: I think everyone loves vivi.

2nd: I like your story and got a little inspiration from you hence Ken.

3rd: I wanted my FF to be a little unique so instead of a gamer being trapped in a game and knowing everything but still following the sequence.

4: Ami, Jayden and the phenix will be explained in time.

5: assassins creed is a great game and when Mario told Ezio not to cus and show respect I kind of wanted to base something off him.

Thanks again for reading and great story you have please continue soon. Peace love shadow.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Good chapter great work on that Gaia speech gave me some ideas for future chapters can't wait for your next chapter.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Great chapter man, it sucks that you don't have more readers your story is genius can't wait until the next chapter.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Great chapter I thought you did a good job with the dwarves
Shadow knight1121 chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter you said you weren't going to add quina in right? Just in case I thought I missed something.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Great chapter loving what your doing with kujas back story can't wait for the next chapter.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Good chapter can't wait to see what happens to Sinai and his new found powers
Solark chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Awesome story. Love the idea of the archer. I have One in my FFIX story that I have on here. Also love the way you are putting a fresh twist to the existing story.

Can't wait for more. Update soon!
Shadow knight1121 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Great battle between the eidolons can't wait for the next chapter.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
This was a great chapter way to rewrite the whole princess and kuja scene can't wait for your next update.