Reviews for Talk Soviet to Me Daddyo

Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW HARD I'M BLUSHING RIGHT NOW
Miss Braginski chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
.AMAZING!
I'm not that of a RusAme fan, but I do think that these two would be a great couple!
I adore the use of Russian in this, not just because it was hot, but because it is my native language! Still, there were some errors, and being the annoying grammar Nazi I am, let me correct them:
"Moi lyubov" (it sounds wrong and it literally cant be right in any way) should actually be "moi lyubimoi" (my beloved) or "moya lyubov" (my love). And when Ivan said "yeblya" I almost cracked up because yeblya is the act of fucking, not the swearing word "fuck". In this case, "blyad'" or "blya" would go better.
But, this was amazing, and I loved how you write the characters. Keep up the good work! !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Loved it!
Jacky K chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
So a beautiful story! 3
ShadowPhoenix15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This was, is, Beautiful! Please make more like it! I love the use of Russian & Forbidden Uniform kinks!
One of the best RusAme stories I've ever read!
bye sora chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh this smutty hot piece of story *rolls in feelings*
twoscarypandas chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is one of my favorite Rus/Amer stories EVER. I love it to death. Not only is it hot, but your characterization is /perfect/. So very glad I found this! - Panda G
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Aww, I just love how they think of themselves as enemies turned lovers! X3 And the old slang! Lol
invisibleink1834 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That-*speechless*

That was wonderful.

Russia and America's characters were right on the line of staying in character and exploring a side of them not talked about in the series (I have a thing for Cold War tensions). You played it perfectly. I loved the Russian (I agree it is a beautiful language, one I want to learn too) and the American slang, it added so much flavor to the story. Of course, it was hot-I mean, how could it not, given the topic?-I loved every single word. Your writing style is fabulous, too, which added to the level of enjoyability for this fanfiction.

Thank you so much for writing something so hot and delicious and aksjskiskshkikshska

I just really loved it.

~CassiusKillard :D
communist yay chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Ohh wow, that was insanely awesome! :D Nothing beats some good RusAme kink xD
purple-ripples chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i..i luv dis soo much. i only wish dere were mor fic lik dis.
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Really good! What does Vanya mean is it a nickname?

3 Russia Amerika
angelstryke chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Good Lord this was hot. Thanks... I now can add a uniform fetish to my list of Hetalia kinks. :P

But it was also really sweet! I love how, in this point in their relationship, a secret or not, they're so open and- and playful with each other. Affectionate. Its really well written.

Now I'm off to search your other fanfics to see if you've done more of this pairing. :)