Reviews for A Story from a Parallel Universe
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is awesome!
YFIQ chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
The burger joke, could have been worse, remember Bernie Wiseman? Not only that, he's cooked!
YFIQ chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Have Beelzebub been watching "The Room"? It's tearing me apart!
YFIQ chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
The first part was random.

When it comes to headache, could be worse Battler, at least you're not in City Hunter universe where you have a hit man trying to molest every women he can find.

Gotta love the cameo appearance by the cast from Higurashi.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ever had a feeling when you received an "F" in red? Come to think of it, for some reason teachers always grade the test in red ink, what's up with that?

Good chapter and a nice slice of life crackfic.
Alissa Forigen chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This is getting so exciting! This deserves a fav!
Noey chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Lmao that was hilarious:D And all of the characters were IC too!
Whitefire8 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Lol, in the first chapter, I was so proud of myself for know who all the people were! And then I got to chapter and I now have know idea who most of the people are. Is there a second part of the anime that I missed?

THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP! MLP:FiM

Virgilia's ringtone! XD Hilarious!
Unruly Scrawler chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
That was PERFECT! I absolutely adored the ending! It made me laugh so hard I was surprised I didn't fall off my chair!

I'm officially considering reading your other umineko fics, simply because I enjoyed this one so much and you wrote it so well!

Amazing job! :D
Eustacia-Anca chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Heck, this fic was super amusing! I really enjoyed reading this and you should be happy that you got a review! I hardly review(mostly because I'm just too lazy to.) Anyways, I really loved this fic and...(I really have nothing more to say.)

-Anca
Jane Poirot chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Wow, um...lol? Sorry, I'm just...thinking of something better to say as "Fishy Aroma" plays on my iTunes library. I can safely say it was delicious crack (apart from a few typos here and there) and heck, part of me wants to jump on the "Umineko high school AU" bandwagon as well (even though there aren't a lot of those on here). Yet oddly enough, the explanation for it made sense...by Umineko standards. XD
Mockery of Gold chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
I'm gonna be honest...I didn't even know Chiester 556 had a character song ;.; I do feel bad for her though; she was smashed before she even had the chance to be part of Beatrice's school fantasy (we all know that gift wasn't just for Battler) I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, and I can't wait to see more like it!
HopelessRomanticist chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
...heh?

Not sure what reaction I am having to this. On one hand, it is kinda funny. On the other, depressing.

HR
Kat-chan89 chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Kyaan I love the tea party. It's really cute.

Bern! Why must you always ruin the romantic moments?

Ah. Poor George. Anyway, it's a good thing you made that extra for the unused pieces. They need more love.

Oh, and btw, I love the ending. XD
Kat-chan89 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Kyaaann! Sooo moe. Ange-chan is such a Tsundere!

HNNNGGG That kissing scene totally made my day. I feel all squishy and jellyish already.