Reviews for every chorus was your name
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Love it; a great one-shot. Definite kudos to you for Chastised and Holy O - I was looking for it on the net, until I realised you made it up. Could be a career in musicals for you . . .
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oh man I love this fic. Especially the idea of Noah maybe, kinda, Facebook stalking her. Funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Fantastic! Love this!
mysticblue17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Love this fic I have come around to reread it multiple times. It's sooo good. I find I like the puckleberry stories that are long not in length but in their relationship. I feel you did that really well. Kudos to you!
donna14 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I loved this story. I love the way you write Puck and Rachel. You are a terrific writer. Please keep the Puckleberry stories coming!
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
As usual Nova802 whips up a well-written Puckleberry story that is nice, cute and, yes, a tad raunchy. Good story!
sigmakutie chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was really wonderful! Very well written. But, I have one question: That song, "Holy O!", is that a real song, or was it just pure lyricism on your part? Because, if YOU wrote it... KUDOS TO YOU, MY FRIEND! REALLY! I AM APPLAUDING YOU!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
HAHAHAHA, this was HILARIOUS! But seriously hot too. Wait, did you make up that musical? Because I swear I try to find something about it on Internet and couldn't XD. If you did, wow, congratulations, you thought about everything: The characters, the plot, the props, even the director and cast.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Loved it, Mel!(as usual) But you...man, lovin' it! You're so damn talented...wish I had even half of that :)
empresslars chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Um, this is kind of genius. The lyrics for Holy O are awesome. You have such a great grasp of the characters - even though the Gleeks are only briefly mentioned, their reactions to the musical are so in-character (I particularly love that Rachel based her sex bomb audition on Santana, and how proud Santana was). I love Kurt and Rachel's friendship as well. And, as usual, I really love how you write Puck and Rachel - they're just so fun and sexy together.
NeNiNo05 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Wow. Just wow. It is unreal how good you are! I was reading the lyrics to O Holy O, trying to place it and realized you created that... seriously, amazing.

I love a lot of Puckleberry writers, but honestly, no one does it as well as you. Love, love, LOVE.
Lola chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Gah.

Just... perfect. The only problem with you is that you don't publish every single day... your stuff is the best. 3
fresch chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh my god this was so funny, and sexy, and just sooooo entertaining. You never, ever disappoint!
truelovepooh chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was amazing! I'm so glad you had some time to write, thank you!
TGMLove chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Just wow...oh wow. I don't really know how you manage to write such incredible fics, each one being so unique, yet enthralling.

I am such a huge fan! you have no idea.

thanks for an amazing story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »