Reviews for Lady Ex Officers' Lounge
Brievel chapter 5 . 7/1
Will you ever, one day, continue this?
Eisenschrott chapter 5 . 6/2
I'm super late to the party, but just had to tell you I loved this story to bits, crumbles and atoms. My favourite Imperials getting the spotlight, excellent characterisation and use of humour, charming word choice, and last but not least, a vibrant and believable military setting, up to General Staff squabbling - my hat's off to you from start to finish.
Jasper01 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Officer Guos seems to keep popping up as a throughly nasty piece of work in a couple of your stories. :)
IntelEwok chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Well, a week is tooooo long, and you made me want more of this... so, please, will you add more chapters? Pretty please? The schedule, let's say every wednesday?

Brilliant idea, by the way :-)
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Oh my gosh! This was a fun read! I loved every fun moment. Is there going to be more?
ccp chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I hope you do more of this sometime.
Hoplite39 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Ah, so the political battle aboard a star destroyer is fought via music selection in the officer's mess.

It was a nice touch to replace the steward with the stormtroopers. Well, when the Empire eventually crushes the rebellion, it will have the best bouncers and bar men in galactic history.
Hoplite39 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
The fact that Veers did not want to continue Moebius chess indicates an interesting characteristic in his nature. He will not fight a battle he can't win. He would rather change to another battlefield where he has a better chance.

The story about the Wookie was interesting. Shows that Veers has learned to rein in his arrogance, It reminds me of a Star Trek episode where young Picard picks a fight with a large alien and is almost killed.

I liked that 'someone' noticed Piett's ability to best Veers and judge it positively. Suggests that it may have helped him get his subsequent promotion, at least in a small way.
Hoplite39 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I like the detail on the drinks in the mess. You really do portray Veer's superior and aloof attitude really well.

I glad to see Piet treated sympathetically. He gets a hard time from some fanfic writers. But I always had sympathy for him.
Hoplite39 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I enjoyed how Veers imposed his own sense of justice on someone in a different unit. He is also quite humorous, but in a dark dry arrogant way.
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Yes, it makes sense that there would be several messes. Looks intriguing. So I continue.
HI chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
You should continue these are great.
MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
"That would be me, sir. Your usual steward, sir. General's orders, sir."
-That was great
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Great! Love it!
Everettspartisan chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Heh. I could happily read this to novel length