Reviews for What's wrong with Harry?
Canadian-23 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Hey amazing! :)

Great chapter! Love the interaction between the four of them! :) Just love Ron soo much! :) So wonderful work again and I can't wait to see the next chapter! You are amazing! :) :)
marksmom chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Great chapter! Wonderful foreshadowing of smut there! Kudos!
cascol3 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
That was not at all what I was expecting to be wrong with him. Very interesting twist.
marksmom chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
I had a feeling he was deaf...glad I guessed right! Great chapter, can't wait for the next installment! Kudos!
Cathcer1984 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Ooo Ron's gunna find nekked Draco and Harry in bed *sighs* I want to be Ron!
inactive132 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Geesh, he has nosy friends. Can't wait for more. I just love reading your story.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
you know looking back now i should have realized he was deaf but oh well i loved it alot hahah great just great
Canadian-23 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Hey amazing!

I never seee this one coming! Wow! Brilliant idea and I can't wait to see were that will bring them! Love the scene with Ron :) Hermione and Neville! I can't wait for the next chapter and great work! You are amazing! :)
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Love it!

Update soon!
Cathcer1984 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Oh my god Draco figured it out! Smart man ;)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
dammit i want to know what is wrong with harry too! nice just nice
Canadian-23 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Hey amazing! :) :)

Great chapter! Love the conversation between Harry and Draco! Very well write and I can't wait to know what wrong with Harry and see if my theory is working! So fantastic work and I can't wait for the next chapter! Youbare amazing! :) :)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Snape. Is. Dead.
marksmom chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Oooh! I hate cliffhangers! Can't wait for the next chapter! Kudos!
Justlookingforupdates chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Loved the cliffhanger! Keep it coming
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »