Reviews for Under His Control
Virpukka chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I have really enjoyed from this story. I was sorry to read the hard times you have had and I hope that things are better now. I also hope that you can get back to writing this story and we will get to know what will happen next. You are a good writer and it has been a joy to read this so please do finish this at some point.
Analitica chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Loved it all! I cannot wait to see more please update soon
Annie Larsson chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Awesome story! And I sure hope you continue it! :)
Hikaru-Malfoy-Potter-Ivashkov chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Hi Nawal,
My sympathies to your father
I really like your story I think it's great
Please update as soon as you can
xoxoxoxoxoxo
lexiloo718 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
This is so amazing! I need to know what happens next!
Primrose-369 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
when is the next chapter?
rosalie2022 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
just wanted to say that i love this story lots of love to you for writing it and just wanted to let you know that i will pray for your father
Virpukka chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Sorry to hear from the troubles your father has and I hope that he is feeling better.

Just read the story so far and I have to say that I like it and I really wait to read rest of it when you get back with it. June is marked in my calendar for checking this again. :)
twilightobession chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I am so sorry about your father. You and your family are in my prayers. We will be here whenever you can come back.
magicalfaire183 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I know that stuff is hard. My Dad wasn't too sick not long ago either. :/ I'll be praying for your Dad.
seekerharmoney chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
thanks good story so far can't wait to read more but rl always comes first
hondo64ou chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I wish you and your father the best!
kag0515 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
So sorry to hear about your father. Sickness can be draining and emotional for not only the person facing sickness but family as well. I am happy to hear you are going to finish this story because I really like it.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
wow that was great loved it can not wait 2see where this goes
sunshine pink 2010 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
You and your family will be in my nightly prays keep your head up