Reviews for Till That Hour
makarina chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
beautiful way of writing you have there , love the story
prankgurl chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
a very nice story.. I would love you to continue it
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I loved the ending, and the story. While I am curious how Morgana came to know Uther was her father and how she came to the throne, since it seems Merlin showed up quite a bit later.

However, I loved it and I love how it is.

I didn't like the comment about Percival's intelligence, though perhaps it was just Morgana being rude. I don't think Percival and Morgause would be a good match, though I would claim personality over intelligence.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
That could have gone better. Though Morgana seducing Merlin and using her power was uncomfortable, so I applaud Merlin for standing up to her.

Though...I do wonder why he chose to be such an advisor, and how he knew all of those things anyway.

But...as there is another chapter...On I go!
Adele chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Good story
RobotArmsApts chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
This was such a great tale! Loved everything about it, great work!
Birdy1020 chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I dont usually write reviews but this is the best Mergana story I've ever read! Great job it was adorable and really sweet. No words can describe how much I love your story! You really wrote something absolutly amazing. This is going to one of those short stories I come back the read frequently and recommend to my friends. Once again, amazing job I really love it.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
Such a perfect two shot. You've managed to capture their personalities(along with possible changes from it being an AU) really well, and it's a really heartwarming story. You managed to flesh out Morgana and Merlin's relationship while keeping almost everything else simple and into the background, and it was a lot of fun to read.
MonJoh chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This is hysterical, I love deliberate badfic!
Bree chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I really love this story :D
timberwolf1337 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
That was absolutely beautiful i love the change of everything it took a min to try and realize but it was amazing it really was i loved it i really hope to see you come up with more of it honestly.
timberwolf1337 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I really liked this is was different then anything thats been written honestly i hope you continue this past 2 chapters i think this is really beautiful the way you wrote it you took it slow but its gradually building up i really love this
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
que lindo, cada vez que leo este fic me encanta mas
Jessica chapter 2 . 3/28/2015