Reviews for Till That Hour
This is hysterical, I love deliberate badfic!
Bree chapter 2 . 6/4
I really love this story :D
timberwolf1337 chapter 2 . 4/11
That was absolutely beautiful i love the change of everything it took a min to try and realize but it was amazing it really was i loved it i really hope to see you come up with more of it honestly.
timberwolf1337 chapter 1 . 4/11
I really liked this is was different then anything thats been written honestly i hope you continue this past 2 chapters i think this is really beautiful the way you wrote it you took it slow but its gradually building up i really love this
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 2 . 4/10
que lindo, cada vez que leo este fic me encanta mas
Jessica chapter 2 . 3/28
I loved this fic!
Lolbae chapter 2 . 1/4
Sweetest thing EVER!
Morgana and Merlin were so adorable in this.
By far one of my favorite merlin/morgana fics.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
This is really interesting! I really like this AU and kinda want to know more about it- from Morgana's takeover to how Gwaine became one of her knights. I thought that having Merlin never have hide his magic in Camelot a really intriguing premise and- basically I love all the little details and changes yet how some things stayed the same and everything worked.
horoscopesarelies chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I would write a huge four paragraph review telling you how much I enjoyed reading this, but I'm a bit speechless by how wonderfully written this is, you honestly blew me away with your skills. AMAZING.
1. MMBOj chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I love this. Merlin and Morgana should have ended up together ..But so if not in canonverse- for sure in fanfiction! ...a great read this is! You're amazing!
Meri Ley chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I again read your story today. I can't help it. It's so beautiful. I sorely missed Mergana stories but grateful that I have had so many unforgettable stories like this from wonderful writers like you.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Wow...that was some kind of awesome cotton candy fluff!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Lovely, lovely story. Thank you so much
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
That was awesome. Flipping awesome.
Haldir639 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Wonderful fic with an interesting perspective of things.