Reviews for Till That Hour
Adele chapter 2 . 9/2
Good story
RobotArmsApts chapter 2 . 8/4
This was such a great tale! Loved everything about it, great work!
Birdy1020 chapter 2 . 7/2
I dont usually write reviews but this is the best Mergana story I've ever read! Great job it was adorable and really sweet. No words can describe how much I love your story! You really wrote something absolutly amazing. This is going to one of those short stories I come back the read frequently and recommend to my friends. Once again, amazing job I really love it.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/1
Such a perfect two shot. You've managed to capture their personalities(along with possible changes from it being an AU) really well, and it's a really heartwarming story. You managed to flesh out Morgana and Merlin's relationship while keeping almost everything else simple and into the background, and it was a lot of fun to read.
MonJoh chapter 2 . 6/8
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This is hysterical, I love deliberate badfic!
Bree chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I really love this story :D
timberwolf1337 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
That was absolutely beautiful i love the change of everything it took a min to try and realize but it was amazing it really was i loved it i really hope to see you come up with more of it honestly.
timberwolf1337 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I really liked this is was different then anything thats been written honestly i hope you continue this past 2 chapters i think this is really beautiful the way you wrote it you took it slow but its gradually building up i really love this
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
que lindo, cada vez que leo este fic me encanta mas
Jessica chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
I loved this fic!
Lolbae chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Sweetest thing EVER!
Morgana and Merlin were so adorable in this.
By far one of my favorite merlin/morgana fics.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
This is really interesting! I really like this AU and kinda want to know more about it- from Morgana's takeover to how Gwaine became one of her knights. I thought that having Merlin never have hide his magic in Camelot a really intriguing premise and- basically I love all the little details and changes yet how some things stayed the same and everything worked.
horoscopesarelies chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I would write a huge four paragraph review telling you how much I enjoyed reading this, but I'm a bit speechless by how wonderfully written this is, you honestly blew me away with your skills. AMAZING.
1. MMBOj chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I love this. Merlin and Morgana should have ended up together ..But so if not in canonverse- for sure in fanfiction! ...a great read this is! You're amazing!