Reviews for Meet My Guardian Angel
KL chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
And once again, I will never understand how people manage to type such long chapters in such a short amount of time.
Storm Skyress chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I was wondering where you have gone! Great chapter as always! Daaaaaamn, Tadase! You gonna have to face your conquences! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, some feedback, I have to say at some points I get a little confuse whose point of view. But overall still a great chapter! And yes, u can call me Nora! Can I call u An-chan then?

Anyway, great to see you update An-chan!
RosemaryThief chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Noooooooo I need more
hitomi65 chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
it nice chapter
Storm Skyress chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
huh? u started again? Oh well, this sort of cleared some things... I think Utau secretly wanted Amu to be with Ikuto and the man whom Amu bumped into might be Ikuto (my hutch) good luck in editing!
Scarlet Curls chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Okay i barely had any idea what was going on at the beginning. I really need to start reading Shugo Chara! I would have started reading right now if writing a fanfic wasn't so addictive! I don't blame you for it being hard for me to understand! You're better at explaining stuff then i am! It must be really hard being separated from your laptop for two months! Looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Namirin chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Yet another amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next part!

Honestly I realized that the hotel trainee was Rikka only when Hikaru appeared. I wonder how old are they?
Actually I don't think I'm hating Tadase that much. In fact, I hope he will get his happy ending too.
But somebody really needs to punch him at least once. Then I'd be satisfied _.

Compared to previous chapter, this one is much more cheerful, which I like. It was full of funny lines but I just lost it when when I read this:
Hmm? 113? Ah the drunk gay looking man Hotori Tadase-san." It's so hilarious!

As for my fanart, well I already uploaded the first sketch of the first fanart on deviantArt. I'll send you a PM and explain the details about it. It is indeed hard to draw the scenes out of your story. If there is any scene you would like me to draw then tell me. I will try to draw it...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapters! Do your best in China!
SakuraBlossom0989 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I'm really happy that you liked the idea. And this chapter was AMAZING! To be honest, halfway through this chapter I was like 'huh? who's this person?' haha... But I still really loved the style of writing and now we're gonna find out more about Amu's past!
Update soon! :) 3
Storm Skyress chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I KNEW IT! From the few couple of paragraphs I had a feeling that was Rikka and Miki on the phone! (Yoru must be the one Miki was talking about since of the "yellow eyes"). I would have done the same as to Utau but I don't have Kukai to hold me back! P.S I've finished my story! Time to finish yours, Andrea! Oh, and please call me Nora but u can still call me Storm!
Valkarious chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Hooked, looking forward to seeing what happened in the past that caused Amu to lose her memories. Keep the good work coming !
Scarlet Curls chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Hi, i'm a new reader of ur fanfic! I would like to also let you that i was the guest reviewer of Storm Skyress' fanfic known as cpage47 (I know it's a stupid name but we r school friends and i wanted her to know that it's me so yeah.) I think it's really good but this chapter was kinda confusing. I thtink that maybe Sayaa also played violin and maybe their is an AmexIkutoxAmu love triangle but this is only really directed at Ikuto since he doesn't know that they are the same person. Anyway, I totally understand ur privacy issues! There is this girl who goes to my school who IS NOT STORM and she torments you until u tell her who you have a crush on AND THEN SHE SPREADS IT AROUND AND SHE DOES WORSE! SHE MADE UP A RUMOR THAT ONE OF MY FRIENDS WAS PREGNANT! (that wasn't storm either!)
Namirin chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
I'm so worried about Ikuto ;_;. That nightmare of his was really scary. He's breaking down.
Really looking forward how Amu is going to get to know Ikuto. That plan of hers is so adorable.
Drunk Tadase was funny. Well, I bet almost all of us already hated Tadase and this chapter only proved that he's a jerk, haha. Since alcohol brings out people's true nature, I hope his plans are ruined but who knows. Would love if Kukai could punch him, at least once _.
Also totally loved line "Next worse thing that could happen is when Utau will accuse Tadase of cheating on Amu, with him….Ugh… double shiver." lol this cracked me up.

Also I actually drew a picture, which is not a scene from your story, but inspired on your story. It's still unfinished, but I would appreciate it if you could check it out someday. I'm planning on drawing actual scenes from your story too.
Looking forward to the next chapter! Enjoy your vacation!
Hinamori Ian chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Well i don't exactly know to well but i do like this story i hope you update before april anyway the question you asked i don't think there is any need of more triangles but anyway continue the story soon please
Storm Skyress chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
I'm seriously worried about Ikuto. Amu/Ame help him! Save him! Quickly! And Tadase. Three words; ANATA. WA. BAKA. Translation; "You are a idiot" I smiled when I found out that girl was Eru, that means the other was Iru. First, Ran, Miki, Su, Dia and Yoru. I won't be surprise Eru's man will be Daichi! Enjoy your vacation! I'll alert my aunt!
SakuraBlossom0989 chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
I like the Amu-Saaya-Ikuto love triangle. If Saaya'd start feeling jealous of Amu and try to hurt her, then Ikuto would have to save her (haha the inner fangirl in me is sqealing at the very thought) and then we'd have an Amuto scene! Then Saaya could finally snap and go to Tadase and plan with him to trick Amu/Ame and Ikuto will race against time to save Amu from Tadase. Then Amu will accidentaly reveal something in her near-fainting state.
:) By the way, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! You are an amazing author!
Also, this idea isn't much, I don't know if it would work, but a gril can dream, can't she? ;)