Reviews for Figurante
QRed chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I like this, but I'm kind of confused. Basically Umi was in attending something in France, and the Cephoro people 'transferred' over? And is this mysterious person that is capable of swaying Umi's heart, Eagle? OwO I really like this. A companion fic is seriously wanted.
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Going off of topaz eyes and that the guy was an enemy, I can only assume it's either Eagle or Inouva. Anyways, this seem interesting, you should totally post the companion fic.
EVision chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
ponders if you still have the companion fic of this.. Post it please!
This is an awesome teaser. Can't wait to know who he is. I wish it's Eagle :p
Mello chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i wish this fic is not a one shot. Would be nice if you can write the next chapters someday.. And Eagle/Umi pairing? Cant anyone feel the butterfly inside your stomach seeing the two of them together? :3
Mello chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I think it's Eagle.. how cute :3
onezero chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
The closest I can think is Eagle, topaz eyes and an enemy in Cephiro. It's a great one-shot. Thank you for sharing this!
ViscountessKiera chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was very interesting, I'd very much like to see the companion story you have planned. I liked how you worded things, sounded very much like Umi, and this bit here 'There were some hurts you forget. And then there are some that grow worse over time...' was my favorite it's very thoughtful and provoking.

I know you said you don't have a beta reader (I suffer from a similar issue)but I did catch a few misspelled words and grammar, such as in the fist section you used 'subtlet' when you meant 'subtle' Just reading your story aloud can help you catch a lot of mistakes. But all and all I really enjoyed this.

One last bit, who did she recognize at the end? It's killing me not knowing XD 'topaz eyes' so I'm guessing Ascot maybe?

Now where is this companion fic?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/29/2011