Reviews for iAsk For a Favor
Country96chick.2018 chapter 1 . 8/29
Have u have think about making Sam and freddie t0 shade gray?

Or more one shots
I loved it! And I'm not even usually a fan of lemons!
iCarlyForever98 chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Hot DAMN! This is better than my lemon story xD
Lilrules chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Interesting, that was real hot. I like the idea of all the virginity-stuff, and Freddie finding his attraction to Sam. Great job, it will be amazing with a sequel.
Hugs and Giggles,
Lil
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
good but to short
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Omfg i almost had an orgasm just by reading... Absolutely loved it! Continue to write
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Great story, you have a knack, for writing drama
Christina chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh, my God. That was...wow.

At the beginning, I'll admit that the OOC-ness was bothering me a bit, but once I actually got into the story, it didn't even matter anymore. I mean, whoa. That. Was. Fantastic. Keep it up, girl. :D

-Christi M.
alex02 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
awesome love it
Archel-Always chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was... Phew! Hot! And sweet. And just... Eeeee! Seddie! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
loved it very good
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved the fact that she trusted Freddie so much and that he loved her enough to treat her kindly and delicately.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That is fucking amazing.
CrazyGeek chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
If I say awww to this story, you probably think that im a perv. I am a perv so im gonna say 'awwww' lol. That was hot. As hell... Anyway, I really love your writing. Good job.
-CrazyGeek xoxo
SeddieAnonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I just, LOVE IT! I can't get enough. Love the lemon! Absolutely love Freddie in this story! He's so...experienced and, OMG! Why can't he be my first! He was funny and admiring Sam like a goddess (not in Charlie Sheen sense). Ugh! I can't stop reading! Its as addicting as chocolate! I also want to personally thank you for writing a story like this!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »