Reviews for What you want
You should definitely go on XD
I love this, Salieri is just so perfect.
A fangirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Please, for the love of this pairing, keep on writing about them. I need it like Salieri needs Mozart. Please
(I loved it, I must read more)
Cassandra9891 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
OMG! One of the very best fanfics I've ever read! You are amazing! I must print and store it as a real treasure. I will return to it over and over again.
Noname-Sali chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Fantastic story! You described everything perfectly. Salieri is very angsty, but darn if we don't love him for it! Definately going to my favorites.
Daraena chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thank you, it's exactly the story I've been looking for! I'm obsessed by everuthing that concernes Salieri. As far as I'm concerned it was not only the love to Mozart's music, that made him so angry for himself. Your fanfic shows everything I imagine, thinking about them. It's the best Mozart-Salieri fanfic I've read! :)
fallen-musician chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
What a fantastic fic, especially for something not written in your native language! I love the way you described Salieri's tormented feelings and your word choice was just spot on every single time. I would love to see more from you, if you're up for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is magnificent. Just the way you described Salieri's emotions and all... I really have no means of telling you how much I adore this story! I only wish I had an account here so I could add thisto my favorites. Please tell me you are going to write more!

Seriously the world needs more Mozart/Salieri
Cidy chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I just logged again on the site to post something and saw that you posted that. ! I like it, you know how I love these 2 guys, and it's beautiful. thx
nomad chapter 1 . 9/24/2011