Reviews for The HATE in the HANNAH
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Scoff sure keep telling yourself Missy. Whatever boosts the ego
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Ok so maybe I feel a teeny bit sorry Hannah's ego was hurt but loved how sassy and sure Tempe was confronted by her husband's ex
leaveitat447 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
exciting, I always hated Hannah.
wisegirl71301 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
AWESOME
hot4booth chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I wasn't sure if I was going to read this because I was afraid of a cat fight. (Even though I hated Hannah.) So I'm glad I gave it a chance. It was amazing! Brennan's dialogue was so IC.

Loved these lines:

we are currently in the process of shifting to another residence.

"If by pounce you mean commence a sexually satisfying relationship with him then three months."

"Hannah, I do not know what your purpose is in being here but I am quite busy and am finding your insolence uncomfortable so, either state your business, or leave."

Hannah's nostrils flared unbecomingly, "I am here to warn you that, despite your ill concealed delusions, Temperance, I intend on getting Seeley back."

Temperance laughed – unable to hide the mockery from her tone, "I believe that the saying is, 'finders keepers – losers weepers', Hannah. You had your chance and I, most assuredly will not allow you the opportunity for another!"

Temperance wriggled her diamond encased ring finger in silent confirmation, "Like I said – your lack of awareness is quite surprising given your occupation." Then under her breath she added, "Perhaps there is some merit to the belief that blondes have stunted IQ's."

Booth's sing song voice softly broke the silence as his head poked through the door, "Bo-nes! Where's my girls!"

He nodded with solemn conviction, "Yeah, Hannah. It's taken me a while to realise it but, Bones? She's," he shook his head with a smile, "she's it for me you know? I tried to deny it and fight it but you can't argue with fate and, well, I love her but I need her as well and it's… amazing, you know? What she's given me… she knows me like no one else and just… loves me for me."

"Thanks, Hannah. I already have all the best. No offence; what we had was great fun but I guess we both knew deep down that that's all it really was. I was just too proud to admit it at the time and tried to make it more than what it was meant to be."
ProudPolly chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Yes please...next chapter for sure! I think you better let us know what she is going to try and get up to next. You can give her a good chance and then...put her in her place! :D
irohlovestea chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Loveeee this story xDD
henrylover94 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
:D
Arroganz chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Dinner could maybe wait but not me! ;)

Your story is just...amazing like Brennan

I can't wait the new chapter so, please, hurry up! :D
mendenbar chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Oh, definitely worth the wait! And Booth didn't really even notice Hannah which I think is the best part. She could have been anyone, and he would have responded the same. Just what I needed.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Outstanding !
Cremant chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Ding Dong the witch is dead. The wicked, wicked witch is dead!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
HELLS YES! It was worth the wait. This was fantastic. )) Honestly, Kate. I REALLY love every story you write. I can't wait for the next one!

becks xoxo
LiselleHunt chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Great ending. :D
geraghtyvl chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
All I'm going to say is THANK YOU!