Reviews for Reaching For That Hand
sakuki-yuu chapter 9 . 1/21
Me gustó tu fic,estaría muy feliz si lo continúas.
Saludos :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
This story is really interesting so far! :D I read a lot of Shizya-Fanfics by now, but this premonition-thing is the first time and it's amazing. I hope Shizuo will regain his memories fast and remember what those visions are... after all, we don't want Izaya to die. :)
I hope they will kiss A LOT in the future (I'm a kiss-maniac), I so love those scenes.
Especially when Izaya said, they're lovers and Shizuo kissed him. Kyaa . 3
*Favorite: Story* *Follow: Story*
Mozu The Mochi chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
*aims a fridge at you* Updaaaaaaate... or I'll be like Shizu-chan when he's in rage. XD
MiraeChaos chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Where is the rest.. I need it.. s badly ._.
Grisia chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Ehhh?! Not updating anymore?!T_T.. I was looking forward to the next chapter.. Shizuo is so friggin cute now. *grins*
MattieKai chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Did you translate those doujin thingys (btw, I love them! they SOOOOO cute!) XD And nice story! (I die for it!)
Derp chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Two new character? I guess I know them ;)

shii-chan...
icywarm chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Ooh. I loved this chapter. It's so... interesting. And I think that one of the new characters is Psyche. Just because. The other, I have no idea. Anyway, I think you did a really good job, and I'll be waiting for an update.
Miyuki Wynter chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Gonna make a wild guess about the end there... Could it be Tsukishima? He's the only one I could see getting all flustered and lost like that. XD
Love-girl2015 chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Lol oh, Izaya!
Remi chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Ahaha it doesn't need to be dark Akio does enough dark sort of comics. Shizuo messing with Izaya's head like that would be awesome. Flustered Izaya is cute anyway

I don't have a zerochan account, so I'd like to thank you here for translating all those pictures Thank you so much!
Kaniner chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Aww, it can still be dark! I prefer things that way. Looking forward to the next chappie.
icywarm chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
I want more. Right now. /3 the fic. It's awesome.
xjneko chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Your doing great! I thought it was really interesting and I can't wait to read more. _

Xjneko & Fudo
Kaniner chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
OMGOMGOMG! I'm on the edge of my seat with this latest chapter! Can't wait to read more.