Reviews for Let Me See The Best In You: Missing Scene
mailaine chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Holy shit, that was an awesome way to lead up to it. Jealous Cas is the best Cas ;)
trainern7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Awesome, just really awesome and hot
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Great to read this extra chapter, thanks for writing!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awesome missing scene! I love it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
i read your previous fic 'let me see the best in you' too n this...they are both amazing! loved it! you are a very good writer! :D
Evanna Adams chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Jgnh nvbhdxhkb. Ncvfsgjvbb. Ncvhfvjvvb jgvbgxc! 33
FireFoxSaviour chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Awesome Story. :)
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
*fans her red face uncontrollably* HOLY. SHIT.

Now I want an angel...preferably Gabe ;)
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I LOVED THIS! AND I HAVE TO SAY *GLANCES AROUND SECRETLY* I LOVE THE WHOLE IDEA OF THE MARKING THING! PLEASE WRITE MORE DEAN/CASTIEL STORIES! I LOVE ALL OF YOURS SO MUCH!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
*Fans self* woah that was... :D great job! I loved the extra chapter! :)
Gothicragdoll chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Still just as amazing! I love this missing scene! I think I am now liking a marking/laiming kink as well. *Laughs* This was beautifully done, and hope to see more from you soon when you have the time.
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great finish to your story :D I loved the whole marking process ;)

-MesserM.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was beautifully written. Smart move in having their bond finally cemented on Thursday-Castiel's Day! Thanks have to go to the female angel for bringing out the green eyed monster in Cas. I can't wait to read your next fic.
67impala chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ah, I guess there's a clear reason why I like all of your Destiel stories. I am definitly a top/dean fan myself. I usually don't like the other way around. Of course with a very few excetptions.

Yes, I was thinking you might go another way for this chapter as well and I was very pleased you went against it. You know, I think "marking" doesn't have to be involved with the position and it is very and too much of conventional thinking. (I am very conventional and sometimes too much...so I am not blaming them at all but the reason I like about fanfic is the fact that they unconventionalize me.)

Anyway, it is very sad to hear that this will be the last installment of this verse. And you haven't got into the verse yet! You will see, this AU couple is not easily abandoned. They are that Good! Especially when they are this lovey dovey.. How can you just forget about them, right?

I was waiting for this missing chapter every moment of the days and I believe that it has been rewarded. I thank you for it. I would be grateful if you could find some time and thinking to put some other lovely chapter in near future.

I really hope to see other Angel would smell the mark and get disappointed.. And other angel for Castiel as well for that matter.

Okay, I am going back to read this one more time. Expecting to read your lovely work, no matter what kind of Destiel you pull, very soon.
SidewaysCope chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
*sighs happily, eyes dreamy* that was so worth the wait :D aww at jealous Cas and the marking :D eee! And I'm more a bottom!Cas girl too, I find it difficult seeing Dean as a bottom unless they take turns... Okay moving right on before I embarrasse myself. Love it! Looking forward to your future work! Legend! *hugs*