Reviews for Illicit
Porfa as la mas largaaaaaa
Me gusto muchoo
MWEH chapter 1 . 2/18
I REAƁLY want more of this. Honestly, I could read this story time and time again (I already have lol) because it's just really that great. I'm on the verge of tears for Ren's sake here (so please give us more were I hopefully won't cry)!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Please continue with this one, Please...
Meyers Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
New chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I would love if you continued this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Please continue this! I love it!
nekokarma chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
you could have sho seem clueless, while he knows, and try to make kyoko admit to her affair. then later on ren can say it for her in a burst of anger and sho growl back that he knew because he had gone to get her but instead found them in the act.
otakuxbeat chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
OMG please continue this, I have read and re-read it literally a thousand times it's one of my favourites and Kyoko/Ren is my OTP! It's so good and I would love to see it continue, if not a full chapter-ed story then maybe a sequel? :)
claraowl chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
VERY sad. Well-written, but sad. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I think you should keep going with this it is very good and I am dying to know if you will make another one of this, because I am so addicted to it after reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
What? That's it? But I wanted more!
Beauty's Black7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh my god I loved thou I shouldn't but I do an illicit affair but beautifully written and orchestrated to love n not be able to with the one person who can bring a smile that no other can so sad I've just found this fabulous ff would be nice to read more of it nicely done
ulquihime7980 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
leave that bastard sho and go with ren
Yvonnerenee chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was hot, lol.. I can't even say anything else, but what just happened may cause some troubles in about nine months. I wish there could be more, but I like where you ended it.
J chapter 1 . 9/25/2013