Reviews for Too Quiet
Dymkura chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I think this is one of the first reviews I've left, I don't usually leave reviews, can't ever really think of anything to say, but I have to say this is exquisitely well written, I got to the last few lines and I had tears in my eyes. - I've read some of your other Fanfic's and they're good as well, but I'll put what I think of them on other reviews. Just keep writing I'm loving what I've read of yours so far.
Kentastic72 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awww, so POETIC! I just LOVE how you had the ending and the beginning match! It makes me feel bad about Rory, how he never got to say goodbye... Do you really think River was in Room 11? Makes sense, now that you put it into words. He just can't stop hurting people, and for some reason I love when he finds just HOW much he hurts people.

This was an awesome story! May Amy and Rory stay in our hearts forever.
ANR chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This little thing made me...cry:'(

Yes, I cried. More than I care to admit.

This is wonderfully written, though
cherylrosecransyahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I did like this. That last scene made me want to reach for a bottle of Prozac
alyssa love chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awe poor doctor all be your companion
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It was so unexpected, and so tragic, that they had to leave like that. I think the Doctor assumed that Rory would not even want to say goodbye to him...

Poor doctor. I felt like hugging him and giving him a list of the 101 reasons why he's not as bad as he thinks he is.

Anyway, great fic. I'm as shocked as you are. I know they would have to leave eventually, but... I didn't expect it to happen you know, in a one-shot story, nowhere near the great finale...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Neato
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I totally felt this way too. I remembered what had happened to all his companions since Rose (since that's when the show was revived) and he's hurt them all. I thought you might mention his daughter; Jenny. Since as far as he knows she died because he couldn't stop the maniac. It was really good and as I said just what I thought of. I truly hope he get's someone like Lady Christina de Souza to come and help him instead, someone truly capable of looking after themself so he doesn't have to worry.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww made me cry nearly as much as I did in the episode!