Reviews for More Specific
awtr101fan chapter 1 . 6/20
loved it. thought it was cute and hilarious - especially when jesse walked in on them and the way puck says thank you - with just a touch of sexiness thrown in. wonder how the rest of the gleeks would've reacted if it had been one of them. ever considered doing a sequel? just wondering. anyway, take care and have a good one :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Loved this! Please write more Puckleberry-you really write them well. Thanks!
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was a really funny story. Great job!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
sheerylynn chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
LOL This is so funny thanks
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
HAHAHAHA, oh, God, that was HILARIOUS... and priceless: I'd KILL to see that actually happening. Best lines!

"You made this moment happen and from the bottom of my heart and d*ck, I thank you!"

"St. Douche deserves what he gets..."

"I had to learn sometime, you said it yourself, it's always going to be them, even if he chooses me sooner or later, he'd be sniffing around her and when he's with her… he does the same to her. Finn might bounce between Quinn and me but that's because we let him. I want to be done with that, I want out of this painful cycle, the farther away I am, the better."

AMEN for that: Even now I feel like something's off in their relationship. She gave up her virginity because of pity for him (Come on, that's exactly what it was), their supposed-to-be sweet Christmas moment didn't felt so sweet, ... I don't know. Besides, is true: He only wants to get one of the girls back when she's happy in another relationship, what the Hell?

Nice story!
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
GREAT Puckleberry story! I really liked the way the plot unravels and the writing style. Simply put: PuckFREAKINGberry good!
ChaleseWinchester789 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OMG! That was sooo funny I would love if that actually happened Jesse would deserve it! I loved it!;)
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved this story. Puck/Rach is my fave pairing.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Great story. Thanks!
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Definatley more specific lol that was so kool
Paceismyhero chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This story was deliciously hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
OMG, that was awesome! I love that Jesse's meddling accidentally brought them together, and I love that they have this awesomely tender moment even with him still being kind of an ass (in the best possible way, I adore Puck!) and her being, well, Rachel. So good!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is such a great story, I love that Jess was trying to get Rachel away from Finn and then thanks to his meddling Noah finally got the girl...

I also liked how Rachel was trying to be nice to Quinn and has realised once and for all the neither Jesse or Finn are right for her...

Puckleberry for the win ;)
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 9/19/2011