Reviews for I Surrender, Detective
Jf1993 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Ahhhhh! YES! Thats exactly what I am talking about! This is the Jane I want to see. I so called this moment in my review on ch 5, just sayin!

Amazing!
ozlawstudent chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Really enjoyed this fic! Can't wait for a sequel!
Aerows chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Oh God this is so good. I can't wait for more :)
GratiaPlena chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Good writing!
clomle44 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
I've been filling myself with Rizzles lately. This one nearly made me melt. This is some seriously good fic yo.

Please update soon.

I'll give you my friends first born child! (You'll have to wait till December, not QUITE born yet)
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
So,Jane's forgiven?
VyletRayne chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
AWESOME! XD
ozlawstudent chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Awesome update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Reggieme chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
depthsindream chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
loved loved loved the this last chapter that was crazy good had me on the edge ... great job! I can't wait for the next chapter..
Caitlin Hepburn chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
I'm loving this story. These kinds of plots, where one person misunderstands another and lets the misunderstanding just fester silently, are my favorite. They can feel so tense! The whole time, my mind is yelling at the characters to stop being so silly and just CLEAR THE AIR!

I can't wait for the next little bit. Please continue.
Googlemouth chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
I usually (not always, but usually) just stop reading a story when I see an explicit sex scene, but your story up to that point was very well written and I wanted to know what came afterward, so all I skipped (skimmed - I didn't want to miss anything that *wasn't* explicit sex, so I had to read about once sentence in five to be sure where that part ended) and resumed reading afterward.

I feel richly rewarded for that decision. I love the way you've brought us into both women's mindsets. Thank you for this story, and I'm looking forward to its continuation!
dubs chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
So romantic .

Absolutely love chapter 8

Keep on updating.
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
I want to say that both Jane & Maura is suffering from temporary things don't get resolved between them,their friendship might be done for.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Jane really needs to have a talk with Maura.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »