Reviews for I Surrender, Detective
ashikinz chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Please tell me they talk to each other soon!
back2life chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Seriously? Did these two not learn about communication? Read the whole story and am wondering how you have sex like that and still think that your just friends afterward? Of course if they did that your story would have been over after chapter 3. Maybe 4 they would have had to have celebratory sex after the talk!
GB chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
I've enjoyed all the chapters, and think Korsak responded to Maura's distance with a healthy dose protectiveness for Jane. It just may be the catalyst for change.
Gatefan1 chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Oookay, not what I expected. Really? Why didn't Korsak just suggest that Maura talk to Jane instead of practically accusing her of playing games with Jane. Sheesh.
Gatefan1 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Good for Korsak. I hope Jane gets tough and takes his advice.
hdk chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
great chapter, i think kosak is mean, making maura look like the bad guy
ashikinz chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
More please :)
Reggieme chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Really liking this and that you are updating quickly. Very good story and looking forward to reading more.
Gatefan1 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Dammit, you're mean.
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
You can do better than that deserves better.
enthusiastic reader chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
( cruel and unusual punishment indeed! Rizzles pleeeeease! (& update soon,thanks)
CXan chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Well-written but I hope this mutual aversion to putting their cards on the table won't last too long. They are both grown women who are good friends; surely they can find a way to express their feelings.
Jf1993 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Nooooooo! They were so close! Why did Jane have to speak, she is more a woman of action she should have grabbed Maura and kissed her senceless :(

Well hopefully you won't keep us in against for too long
Pardison chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
update! I need more!
Well written but that made my heart hurt.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »