Reviews for I Surrender, Detective
ashikinz chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Brilliant, and frustrating, hope you update soon :)
NT chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Great writing, love this story ...although you giveth and you taketh away ! : ) Please let them be happy, they are so beautiful together.

Wonderful pros, thank you x
RavenSkyAngel chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Oh My God! What is wrong with these two! Why can't they just act normal for once! They are always into "what will the other say...how will the other feel...does she feel the same way...etc" kind of thing. You guys made love. You must like each other at least. So TALK! Please make them talk to each other properly? God! I hope you will update soon. I'm loving this already.
Caitlin Hepburn chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Great story line! My favorites are always the ones that attempt to fill in the missing pieces from the show. You captured the characters very well here, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
enthusiastic reader chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
pure torture! I want a morning kiss & Rizzles pleeeeeease (
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Oh way to go Jane!
Gatefan1 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Oh dammit. Why can't they communicate with each other? I hate when they do this.
Gatefan1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Oh Jane is being a dumbhead again.
Meemster chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Doh, I wanna bang their heads together!
PR Stella 926 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Where's the smex? They did it but we don't read about it? Come on gimme something
Kj chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Another great chapter can't wait to read more!
isla1113 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Great story and easy to read. Look forward to more chapters .
Meemster chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Wow cool story and well written, quite believable too - if only!

Poor Maura, waking up alone 'the morning after', I hope Jane's run brings her some peace, however being the angst junkie I am, part of me hopes for a bit more ;-)

Thanks for writing, looking forward to more.
PR Stella 926 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Oh come on. U can't leave it there. They had to be together . Viva la smacked!
tenaji chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Love the last line. The earlier bits are special as well.

NRR