Reviews for The Fourth Tendo
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
this is a great story please continue it ne
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
interesting please continue!
Maimakterion chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
hmm. you have a whole selection of fics i'd have liked to see finished. at least thisi can understand why you abandoned.

good concept though

~ja ne
Kithrin chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
this was quite interesting... i hope you remember its existence.
Guardoflight chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
A great read, and intersting about Tarre and how the marriage isn't how'll they would join the schools. I like how it's panning out and some characters issues are being worked out.

I would like to see a new chapter soon
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
So far rather interesting. I'm curious as to what Tarre is if she isn't a Drow, but she indeed looks like one I can understand why she'd look so "interesting" in a skimpy swimsuit since Drow women are supposed to be very beautiful. Anyway, I'm starting to see hints of a Ranma Tarre pairing in this story already. Please continue this one.
DCWestby chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
I like this one.. I hope you continue it soon.
gosfan chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
I happened upon your story recently and found it a very good read. One thing I found interesting is that, despite Silk's wishes, Tarre seems to be a barely tolerated member of the family, often treated more like a servant than a family member, and it seems that is what Tarre considers herself to be.

It is interesting that Kasumi seems to be the only one to display any real concern for Tarre. Due to this, I could see Tarre responding to Ranma since he seems to be the first person to care for Tarre as a person.

This is the beginning of a very good story and I hope you will continue it. Thanks for writing.
Jade chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Hey like the story though it seems to me that it has been 5 years sense you added anymore to it. Please get off your butt and finish the story.
migele chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
Wish you would update this story again.

it's been a long while.
dragon-game chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
Rorax chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
Very entertaining, I like how the introduction between Ranma and Ryoga and the subsequent events changed due to Tarre's presense.

Any plans on continuing this?
Talantus chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
hey i like your story , but i don't know, maybe you should give a little more explanation on tarre, i mean what about her fomer family?, what about her powers, exept for her strengh, will she fall in love with ranma? damn i always have question when i'm writting a rewiews... anyway, your story is really good and i really want to see it to the end so please continue it!;)
from the self-philosopher, talantus
" wherever you come from you can always find a place to call home, it just depends to you to decide where is that place"
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
"Undescribeable without the selection of swear
words available in the goblin language."
"Prepare to die, Your Friend, Ryouga Hibiki,
PS. If you see my parents or sister say 'hello'
for me."
LOL. Great chapter. I want more.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
Would Ranma let a his student he was training in
the arts beat him up when he's not engaged to
her.