Reviews for Stop the Sun
Terikel chapter 1 . 2/14
Aw, Harvey-bear. That is the best nickname ever. I just can't get enough of this awesome H/C you're writing, with Harvey-bear being absolutely frigging awesome (well and poor Mike hurting. Sry, kiddo, I love you too, but I guess I'm a sadist).
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Tee hee. Nice! Poor Mike, migraines don't sound like fun. And no, you didn't imagine the smile, Mike.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I LOLd so hard at the end - "So fuzzy". Great job!
katesari chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
And there it is! The last one. This is good! I like how everybody has noticed he "cares"! It's beyond cute sometimes. Bye
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
blame it on the drugs :p
Lolapola chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Again brilliant :) sorry, I'm kind of stalking your stories at the moment :L
sarky-devotchka chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh migraines...you wish you could curl up in a ball and die! Well if Harvey was there it wouldn't be too bad...hehe
dexter12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
CUTE...
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is so awesome. It makes sense in why Mike's migraine is this bad because of his memory. I simply LOVED the Harvey-bear part. Lol I'm squealing and everyone is staring at me like I'm insane. Ah well this was great. I would kill to read more. 'Till then; Cheers!
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Harvey-bear :D Loved it! :)
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Harvey is a teddy bear (hopefully without the gel) Can"t you just imagine Donna hearing that conversation? She would be out shopping in a minute
Luminwolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is so CUTE! HARVEY BEAR! :D So fuzzy!
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Nice story!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
The best line - "Harvey-bear. So fuzzy." Aahahahahahaha. I wish they said this on the show.
Alligates chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aww, lol, that was hilarious... and adorable XD especially the end. Yay for good hospital drugs! Brings out the best in people XD