Reviews for Once Upon a Tale in Two Cities'
Goldilocks chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nancy dear, I've been re-reading fan fic stories these days and today it was this story. I've told you many times already how much I love your style of writing! It's very true to life and very Moonlighting. I've always wanted the scene to be exactly like this.. I wish he was home when she called. And I wish she said it to him. You wrote it so beautifully!

My fave line is: 'Maddie, you're still there?' his voice was laced with desperation...' Desperation is what we all feel watching the scene. Great job, honey!
Ro38 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wow Nancy dear this was such a great surprise! Sorry didnt comment sooner ,was on vacation then recovering from it LOL But i love to see certain episodes changed especially s4& s5 episodes! you did a fantastic job! I so wish they had this talk and a few others while she was in Chicago! Hope to see you write some more!
beesnbears chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I don't know which hurts more...my heart or the lump in my throat...

And yet, this was so very soothing!

Very nice. Wished we'd heard this conversation.
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh wow! What a great great story! Would this not have been wonderful for it to really happen this way! How many times have we all thought why oh why could David not have been home to answer that call!

Ahhh...thank god for fanfic!

And this line...'Maddie,' David interrupted her with the softest of voices, 'you're breaking my heart here. I can't see you, I can't hold you...I feel helpless. Please tell me what's bothering you.' THUD! I can so hear David saying these words.

Thanks so much for giving me a wonderful Sunday morning with this.

I of coarse...as always...would love to see where this story goes. I hope you continue it. Maybe...David going to Chicago?
sandra70 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nice surprise partner, and a great solo! I can so picture her insecurity, his quick mood swing from anger to sweetness - that's so them! Wouldn't we have loved to see that!