Reviews for The Hero Who Didn't Want To Be
MyGoldenEyedAdonis chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Hey it has been quite awhile, I was hoping for an update. I was laughing while reading this the whole way through. Though I don't believe Hell would have been happy about your comment describing him as a pet :). Also I don't think Intex would flirt with a bandit no matter how bad her taste are. Either way I'm glad you updated and I can't wait for more.
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
This is an amazing fanfic. Awesome! Love it! I'm so so sorry to hear about what happened to your sister. I don't know what i would do with mine...
CyberAngelAlexis chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I really enjoyed chapter 3 and 4. I am glad to see the kind of hero Vaneria can and could be over time.

(And on another note, I grumbled under my breathe with the same thoughts when I first tired the Ice Orb Saga, its a killer)

I can't wait to see what will happen when she goes on the other Orb quests. Would be interesting to see when she does the Wind Orb Saga; which side will she take? Only you can tell us...
Silverhand9028 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Hey I am writing my own dragon fable fanfic can I borrow Vaneria and Skysong as characters?
The White Camellia chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Sure. I'd love to see what she would try to do to get out of being a hero. Why only 4 reviews? This is an amazing story! I suppose that's because it's in AdventureQuest fanfiction but still! I hope you keep up the good work!
CyberAngelAlexis chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Nice, I am really liking this. And I should think you have Valernia take part in some chain quests and see what the results are XD
Lucky chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
It's humorous, it flows well, it uses an often-ignored character's point of view, it's got good grammar and spelling, the sentence construction is higher than a third grader's, and the concept is interesting.

Yes, my eyes AREN'T deceiving me- a good fanfic!

Please continue, it really is a delight to read. :3
EggplantWitch chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Short chapter is short, but promising too. I haven't read many fics about Zhoom before (nor do I know an awful lot about him but the basic bits you touched upon here) but I think this would be a good time to learn. It's difficult for me to give critique after just the first short chapter, so churn out a second and I might be able to help some more. Still, I'm liking where this is going so far, and your descriptions of people and events are very good. Good job :)
Ashes From Ashes chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awesome story. Please continue, I want to see what happens next!