Reviews for Lost Secrets
waistcoat35 chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
This is pretty darn cool. (Fan girls can be dangerous,XD fear me)
AliceUchihaLockwood chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
And you... never update the history, when you end? I love it.
And if have spelling errors sorry, English is not my native language, well i understand english and i love your histories, but i not so good to talk in english or something like that, well good luck with your histories
thisismeh notu chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Nice
NR chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Remember me? I'm not returning, but I just want to say I'm still reading and loving your stories. And Qille, can you please updat Cloudy with a Chance of Gremlins?
Qille chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Where do I begin? This was such a long chapter!

Okay, first of all, I LOVE that Jason Mraz song! My grandpa actually taught Jason Mraz! He called him a dork...

I really love the Ratbird named Teapot! So cute!

Those Australian guys are awesome!

I'm so glad that Brent and Flint aren't fighting anymore! Who is the third member of their team...?

You brought back all of the other characters!

Yay for Sam and Flint finally getting to see each other! Why is Patrick such an ** sometimes?

Yay for the update! I'm so excited!
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLMNBVCXZ!

*clears throat* Um anyway...

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER YET!

Brent and Etta are hilarious together!

That and I love how in almost every story someone breaks into someone else's house using a wire or a hair pin.

It sounds from the description of the house that Brent is rich. Is he? Because that bathroom sounds like money with the white marble and all that.

I like singing in the shower just like Etta does. And I love I'm yours by Jason Mraz. Fabulous song.

Oh and TEAPOT. Such a cute name. I think I'm going to adopt a ratbird in my imagination. *daydreams*

Now, on to the WMR's.

6 out of 50? talk about your slim chances. With my luck lately, i would not have been chosen.

So that's how Laeka fits into the story...she actually sounds a lot like one of my friends.

Patrick Patrickson. He's evil, like usual. Never trust a guy who's name is his last name, without the 'son' on the end.

And the Australian team...THE TEAM OF AWESOMENESS. Love it

Well...you know what's missing right? Me talking about how cute the mini reunion between Flint and Sam was, and how funny it is when they makeout and have to stop for God knows what.

This time it was Brent yelling, "Hey loverboy! Get a room later and finish your buisness with Sam there!"

Haha love it...update soon!
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
HOLY FLYING FLIPPING FISH!

GO RUSSIANS! I mean, Americans in Russian disguise. Loved the description of Laeka. She sounds pretty cool.

And Etta, She and Brent possibly...? *moves eyebrows up and down*

*Clears throat* anyway, Perhaps she could be his lost sister?...which makes the thing I mentioned above really wrong...

The whole fighting thing between Flint and Brent is realistic. You kinda had to know that it would happen sooner or later. But I hope they apologize to each other soon.

So this guy at the end is actually in the movie...could it be...*ques dramatic music* THE GUY WITH THE MACARONI ON HIS HEAD? Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuh.
Qille chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
First of all... HOLY CRAP GIRL! You plan to KILL US?

When you first introduced Laeka, I was like, is her name Russian? And then you said that she wasn't Russian. And Etta! What a cool name! At least now we know a little bit about that girl from the beginning!

Ooooohhhh, Flint and Brent started fighting! I don't like it when friends fight! But I laughed so hard when Flint saw that Brent was bringing that painting with him. XD

Now I'll have to go scour the movie again for someone who looks kinda like Etta... and is evil... and still alive... hm... *puts on thinking helmet*

Great chapter! i love how Steve kept yelling random words at Brent. Steve is so cute! X)
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Sorry I didn't review earlier. P-SATS and all that stuff.

Your new OCs sound pretty cool. Like the names.

The founders are quite intriguing. I wonder what happened to the girl's brother...

The teens. We're awesome.

Patrick...Patrick Patrick Patrick. Never liked him much. I always kind of wished that the giant pretzel in the movie would fall on him and smush him.

I wonder who the third member on Flint's team will be.

Keep up the great work!

P.S I agree with Qille, the WMRs DO sound like the Hunger Games.
gemstone108 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
awsome! this is getting better and better!

great chapter! hope you update soon :)
Qille chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
The teens return! XD We are hilarious! XD

So. Who ARE the mysterious Founders? Hm...

The WMRs would be cool if people didn't die! It's kinda like the Hunger Games!

Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! (and who the third member of Flint's team is and what Patrick is scheming up and just about everything else)
Qille chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yes, happy September 18th! We are now entering Year 2 of CWACOM! Yay!

Okay! The beginning part was so scary with the worn and people disappearing! But I loved that Flint and Brent were shopping cart racing!

You said this isn't related to your other CWACOM fics, right? That explains a lot! I was wondering why Shelbourne's name got changed and why there was no Marie or Angelica. Hm... And who was the little girl from the beginning or the Italian guy! And what about the guy on the phone or those people in the room with the self destructing computer? Soo many questions...

"I'll get the beer and food." XD That's just a fun line. XD

My evil self has continuously succeeded in getting out of her closet multiple times! She's emotionally scarred some of my readers! O.O I had to put a shock collar on her, but she can still knock me out and write an entire chapter by the time I wake up! XP

Awesomesauce! *cracks knuckles and puts on helmet* Bring it on!
gemstone108 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i like where the story is going! i hope you update soon :)
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
WOO HOO! Happy CWACOM Anniversary! And yay for the new fanfic! And another yay because I'm the first reviewer! (Unless some one else reviewed while i wrote this.)

Anywho, this story also looks AMAZING!

SHOPPING CART RACES! I've done that before...and was asked to leave Walmart. Yeah. It wasn't pretty.

Poor Brent! All of his family was washed away in the storm. (

Anyone else notice that Brent hangs out in his chicken suit until the top half gets eaten by the ratbirds in all the fanfics?

I wonder who the three people at the end were and why they want Flint to be mayor. Hmmm... *ponders possibilities"

COMPUTER BLOWS UP! Probably a pc. Macs don't blow up.

Loved your first chapter!