Reviews for BIHAG MO!
Casa Circe chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Wonder of wonders a second chapter! I didn't even know. These two new scenes are even more kilig-inducing than the first chapter. And very in-character. I miss my favorite ship.
nameless chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I like your fanfiction but it is a pity that some of your older are not finished because I really liked and this is good
Ellie chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Interesting Drabble. Nice that you wrote fanfic too. I'm glad there are 100 days to heaven fanfics here. :D I hope there will be more since shows like this are interesting. :D
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Absolutely fantastic! And kudos for adding the "100 Days to Heaven" category to Ff dot net. Awesome. All these entries were cute but too short! You need to write more. But what made them especially good was that everyone was in character. It was easy to imagine them reciting your dialogue. And of course, each moment was full of kilig. The last one was almost prophetic (though it happened the other way around in the show). Amazing. Keep going!
CommemorativeSpeech chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
i'm really speechless. haha! i never thought that 100 days to heaven will be a story category here. btw, ireaalylike it. good work.
the fields of elysium chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
wow! gusto ko ito! hindi ko alam na may fic na pala ang 100 days!
tatsumi-hime chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this was really good
ArtemisChick chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wow naman ang cute! May fan fic na ang 100 Days to Heaven!