Reviews for Graeme
BAUMember chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Great chapter i cant wait for more
csiAngel chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Aww a lovely ending. And I love the scene with Adam - so very Adam! :)
nikkidog chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
You have Adam down pat!
lily moonlight chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Hello! How are you? When do we get the epilogue? :D I LOVE this chapter! It's got everything - drama, humour and super amounts of romance :D I love action STella here, and I'm so glad that Josie is okay, for a while I was wondering if it was a double bluff to lure STella into a trap. Flack is just amazing here, nervous around babies and then flashing a smile at them, so, so cute :D And I love the Jackanory reference and Mac's response! Awesome!
csiAngel chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Wow such drama and suspense and sweetness. A great mixture. I love their tender kisses, and they're just so darn cute together. Thank you for keeping them going! I'll take that epilogue now please ;)
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
I really like this so far, please update soon!
Herrera chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Wow, I discovered this story now and I read it all in a row.. Now they have to have some good things to compensate.

Paz
csi-ncis chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
So glad that everyone is "ok!" Love the shy little kiss Mac gave her that pushed them both into what they both want!
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Hooray! Internet back AT LAST! So I can read and review at my leisure :D Many thanks for posting the next chapter! Can I nag you already for chapter 4, please? I have a bad kind of feeling about things now, and I'm wondering just what exactly this phone call means... Great chapter though; I loved how you wrote both Mac's and Stella's emotions. You're really good at writing both their POVs. Please update again soon!
csi-ncis chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
I'm loving this story! I wasn't expecting the twist at the end of this chapter but it is very good :D
csiAngel chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Oooh a great idea! One I've certainly not read before. Good start, where's the rest? Lol!
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Hooray for another chapter :D Fantastic! I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! Excellent chapter; my heart really felt for Stella as she re-lived such painful memories. I liked how you wrote Mac here particularly, and his reactions to what STella tells him. The flashbacks were good, too, not too long and telling us just enough. What intrigues me now is how this connects to the case, if it does, as I have a feeling it might. Really can't wait for another lovely long chapter :D
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
interesting story indeed update soon
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Whoa! I didn't expect that ending! Very surprising, well done!
mckenzie chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
intersting...im going to like this story...please update soon