Reviews for Naruto of the Saiyans
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 9/1
cool fic so far! one small questions, were those omakes actual events of the story or not?

reaver216 chapter 7 . 8/27
I enjoyed this thoroughly and would enjoy reading even more and it was pretty funny
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 8/27
Awesome story continue please.
Astroman1000 chapter 7 . 8/23
Amazing story really truly and I wish/hope that the images are canon cuz that would be way to funny and just like a cool tidbit to add
But it seems that this story is abandoned so all I can say is that I pray for the day that someone will take up this story or that you VF may one day continue this story
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 7 . 8/5
Nicely done chapters
Please update
Love this fic hoping that you choose to update it again at some point
I just found this fanfic and i am schocked vfsnake and not complated fanfic!?
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 6/18
update please please
in time Naruto did took out the vaillge and found the monly and hot grils to took with him tenten hinata saruka ion and some others too he buit back up the whiopool and took his family home too and other too and buit up his own hemire too live in.
shikamaru mom get Naruto in bed with himand he took over and had it sex on her like is now har maritd now when it over she get back up and kiss him and he put her boods in his mother and sting to drink it and say good boods gril and it feels hood too.
za worlda chapter 1 . 6/3
Dragoncyber22 chapter 7 . 5/18
continues the story
AnimeKing211 chapter 7 . 5/5
Awesome chapter! I want to see more! I want to see the next chapter that Naruto will go Super Saiyan!