Reviews for Naruto of the Saiyans
Sonderistic chapter 1 . 4/15
What the fuck is with the guest reviews?
haseosamaa chapter 7 . 3/31
Just for you to now that i finish this story !
And i still hate you for not finish it and all the others 4
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 3/25
Is Juugo's power being used in the creation of Orochimaru's Cursed Seals part of canon, or is it something that you/someone else came up with? I've seen many fanfics where the power that the Cursed Seals give the user is basically a corrupted form of Senjutsu using some kind of corrupted Nature Chakra (also don't know if that's canon), and seeing as Juugo's bloodline is basically the ability to naturally draw in Nature Chakra even without any sort of training whatsoever, along with the personality changes that it brings the user, such as insanity and all that jazz, I can certainly see the possibility of the connections between the two.

I know it's been a while since you've last updated this story, but I've rather enjoyed it so far and I would love it if you were to pick it back up and were to release another chapter.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 3/25
Naruto really doesn't need his Oozaru (Great Ape) form to combat Shukaku. He said so himself that even the Kyūbi, who is the strongest of the bijū, was no match for him in terms of power. Whether that was exaggerating or not doesn't really matter, because he certainly has more power than the Sanbi, a bijū stronger than the Ichibi, as evidenced by Naruto releasing more power during his fight with Yagura than the Sanbi ever had, even when it was free. He also single handedly decimated the Sanbi and its jinchūriki. Yagura may not have went full bijū mode during their fight, but he still accessed all three tails of power, and that took next to no effort to utterly destroy. If even Kurama's power is truly no match for Naruto's full power, then the Oozaru form is even more unnecessary, as that form multiplies the user's power by a factor of 10, and it would probably only be truly useful to fight the Jūbi. Already more power than the Kyūbi, and the Oozaru form would only further augment that monstrous power by a factor of 10. The only reason that the Oozaru form would be useful in this fight is if Naruto wanted to combat Shukaku on similar sizes.
when he win vs anko he had her down on the bed and sex was on for naruo get anko down and out too ,her bodds out to him milk form it mand his more powerful then most thout before and she is my anok ,
Kittens Kat chapter 7 . 3/21
This story is just too funny and has just the right amount of action. More please! Thank you for your hard work!
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 3/21
I know that it was necessary for Naruto's change to happen uninterrupted, but don't Sakura and Sasuke remember the part about the fact that they must arrive at the tower with all three teammates alive? That if anyone of the team is dead or isn't with them, then the team will have traveled for essentially nothing? Since it was completely ignored when they entered the tower without their third member, I can only assume that you either forgot about it or completely ignored it, but either one is fine.
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 3/16
It's interesting how the Saiyan in him is buffered some by the general kindness of Naruto. I HATE that the Sandaime Hokage forced that kindness in a way, but I'm glad that his kindness is still there for those who have earned it. Something he inherited from Minato and Kushina perhaps?
Monster King chapter 7 . 2/25
Great story I really liked it hopefully you will continue it eventually.
when in his home Naruto and tenten had sexwith it Naruto had her down and his big size dick in her and like some wild men Naruto had sex with 30 times and her feeling like a gril gointo it too.
when anko get her sex tme with Naruto who had her in his tils he had her bodds to him and milk get out to himand her out too.
when tenten and Naruto time in bed was good and cool too narutohad giving his not gril a good time and then she had feeding like his pet now , when his muslces gower biggls too ,
when kurenai had sex with Naruto and she gaving into it her big size bodds out to him now and boy he had the time of his life too.
I bet Naruto had gaving anko a good time in bed with his sex time her and he had the big size bodds out to him and mailk out to him and his big size dick into her too ,
Faery66 chapter 7 . 2/6
Hope to read more soon...

D...