Reviews for Naruto of the Saiyans
Reichenfaust chapter 7 . 22h
Woohoo, some momentum is finally returned to this story.

Awesome, can't wait for more of Naruto the Saiyan!
Yinko chapter 2 . 4/27
Threats are conditional promises of violence. So 'a promise' in this case is the same thing as 'a threat', essentially what he just said was "that's not a threat, oh wait, yeah it is, it's totally a threat".
Yinko chapter 1 . 4/27
Deciding to return to Konoha when they are already all lathered up to mind rape you is idiocy. Why not just go off and restart the Saiyan race properly.

His fondness for Hinata makes no sense here, Saiyans only like strong girls.
why not get tenten sakua and some other gril to live in him home will be cool to see with and he kill off his ex tema men too.
WOLF TITAN chapter 7 . 4/25
bad ass man so awesome and keep going or i will kill you
Okay kiba's mother is not really pregnant right. Right? You just wrote that because it would be funny. Please say that she's not really pregnant and naruto didn't really sleep with her. Anyo and kurenai are still young and hot but Kira's mom! I can't anymore

Nice chapter this is the best naruto and dbz crossover i've ever reas
Deathmvp chapter 7 . 4/24
Thanks for the nice long chapter. I hope your home life gets better soon. I love reading your work but real life must always come first.
rinnegan18 chapter 7 . 4/22
nice chapter
snake1980 chapter 7 . 4/21
man I forgot about this story. great job on the new chapter along with fixing the kabuto problem. cant wait to see what u do in the next chapter.
vansho-lakon chapter 7 . 4/21
That was me I'm glad I was able help you out with the story,It really makes my day a lot better.

Awesome job with this chapter once again. I don't think Kabuto coming back after being blasted into bits. I think Jugo and the others should join the mission to the land of snow they would be a lot more helpful than Kakashi and the two stooges.
Reaper4991 chapter 7 . 4/20
Isn't kusanagi sentient? I remember someone grabbing it, in either the anime or manga, and the hilt but then for touching it.
Anyway nice job, are you doing the "Jugo naturally gathers nature energy" or are you creating your own unique reason?
TrapBlade chapter 7 . 4/20
nice finally updated had to reread this to get back up to date good chapter btw look forward to next one of your stories updated
Wyrtha chapter 7 . 4/20
Fun chapter. Glad to see a new chapter of this story. I just hope Naruto doesn't have to work with team 7 for the snow mission ... although if I remember correctly Kakashi was key and it would be hard to keep him off this mission, but the rest don't have to go.

Got to admit I thought Kakashi for some reason shape up by now. Naruto just needs to kill him and be done with it.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 4/20
Huh. I'm almost surprised that there wasn't another random paragraph detailing the searching, finding, strangling for information, and finally murderlizing of danzo. It just kinda fits with the overall way things flow lately in Naruto stories xD.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 4/20
hahahhaahaa. Ah man. I'm freaking loving the Omake's more than the regular series now haha. He totally typed /win and totally got infinite 7's at this point.