Reviews for Seventeen Year Old Girl
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I loved this glimpse into Jacob's mind-very well done!
liz3615 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This really sounds like it came straight from Jacob. LOL at two showers and what Jacob thinks vs. what he says. I really enjoyed reading your story.
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I sincerely enjoyed this entry!

I love the voice captured in it and laughed quite a bit. Thanks for entering the contest.
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Okay one word, awesome. Now some more words, I loved the salmon-fish part. So priceless! As was Charlie catching Jacob fantasizing about his daughter's underwear. Really funny. :)
auror.dep chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Fantastic.

I couldn't even imagine that you could extract something from Charlie's mentioning about shoplady's help finding purple comforters. I love comment about 5 year old girls. & of course I love Jacob's inside voice. Funny 15 year old guy.
minticakes chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Caught red handed by the Chief - bad puppy!
niamhg chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
ahhhh hun this was brilliant! You really got the teenage boy down to a tee! Charlie was so clueless it was cracking me up and when he told Jake not to shower i was in knots! Gets down on knees and grovels (what we wouldn't do to get more from one of our fav. authors)a bit - maybe you could do part 2 where the teenage boy gets to finally meet the owner of the black lace underware ? sends lots of hugs!
NikkiB1973 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow this was LOL funny. You realy got into a teenage boy's head and Charlie hilarious. Nikki.
Madmum chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Love it! You have captured a teenage boy do well. When Charlie told Jake NOT to take a shower after touching his daughter's things I actually laughed out loud. Classic.
Tanja83 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Haha this is great. :-)
Igoogleeverything chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great writing, well done :) and I hope you enter into the next round of the competition.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2