Reviews for I'm Not Okay
Mad Kat the Pineapple chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Thanks, AaylaKit, no, you AREN'T annoying me, in fact, I'm touched that somebody cares! Yes, this is how I feel, and I do have a sort of depression. No, I have no plans of turning to the dark side. That is what Kooky Dooky and Pulpy Palpy did. I have no plans to. I'm simply a teenager with FAR too much going on in my life, none of which I asked for.

Again, thanks for the multiple reviews, I now know two people that care, and I would be highly touched if you did a fic with Caramella!
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
My name got wrong! Anyway, I promise I will try my hand at writing a fic with...Carmella? I think that was her name...your character...but I' ll check her name again! And put her in a fic! Even though you can't tell because I don't have a fanfiction account, I will still write it. As a tribute. Yrah, I'm sorta crazy. But I feel really sorry for you, Kathy, and this is...well...I don't know what I'm achieving other than killing my screen and probably annoying you. But I am thinking of you! I hope you feel better and I love your stories!

Circe, or AaylaKit.
AsylsKit chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
AH! NOT AGAIN! ANYWAY, I'll say this really fast before my touchscreen messes up for the THIRD TIME? That was sort of dark but very good. Just keep writing. It helps release the depression, anger, whatever you have. Don't go to the ddark side! I've read your other stories and I BELIEVE IN YOU! Hope you get better. Don't go Vader.
Darn it, workingg
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Aw... if this is at ALL how you feel, I am so sorry for you. I hope your life gets better. And maybe that this one anonymous review will make you feel better. And I send you a virtual puppy to help.

Thar'
emeralddusk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow; that's deep and dark. I know how Anakin feels. Sometimes, you need more than to be heard; you need to be understood, and find a good way to let it out. Great story, bud... vicious and heart-wrenching.