Reviews for Bending in the Archer's Hand
SciFiLvr13 chapter 18 . 4/30
The Erasure version of Take a Chance on Me is one of my favorite songs.
SunandShadows chapter 47 . 8/13/2015
I stumbled upon the Donutverse by mistake, while googling for Fuckurt slash to read. This wasn't what I expected, truthfully - I was actually looking for Top!Puck, and found the opposite. However, that being said, I am completely drawn into this 'verse - I'm reading them in the 'recommended order' - and am looking forward to more. Thanks for this. :)
Nikinerd13 chapter 47 . 4/17/2015
I know I'm way late to the game but, I love this verse! I can't wait to delve into all of your other creations! Thank you! :)
Nikinerd13 chapter 31 . 4/13/2015
I don't even know what to say about Carl/Finn. On the one hand it's super hot but, on the other it breaks my heart. I'm in love with this story and verse!
Nikinerd13 chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
I thought the Toby/Will was perfect here! The angst is killing me but, I love it!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 47 . 8/29/2013
I made it! Okay now I just need to persevere through the rest of this…I truly love your work its inspiring to me not just as a writer but it also helps me in my own budding relationship so even though it may make me cry or cause me to freak out occasional the donutverse has defiantly become one of my favorite fanfiction series I've read and also some of the best written keep up the good work!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 38 . 8/14/2013
I'm back and hopefully I can push through the rest of this anger because I seriously haven't found anything that really matches up to your stories. I can't exactly say I like where this is going even if they're made up but it's more then worth it to read this
CheshireTears chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
(Continuation of my chapter 17 review because stupid touch screen...) God, please? *imprettysurethatwouldbereallyhotandalsoawesomeand oopstheregomypants*
CheshireTears chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
This is so not the first time I've kind of wanted Blaine to join them. (I am, first and foremost a Klaine shipper and I don't usually multiship. Just so you know how completely in love with this verse I am.) But g
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 32 . 8/8/2013
I'm seriously going to die over here preferably under a rock and cry for a while because this is so sad! I love this story I really do but I'm really really sad right now in sure things are going to get better between Finn and Puck but man I don't know how much more angst I can take. Beyond that little sob rant thingy whatever it's called I'm really enjoying this story the plot line is so well thought out plus the fact that I just love this couple to death I'm just praying that something bad doesn't happen causing them to break up cause I would probably cry. I also think its whether interesting that you've put so many OCs in this which I usually hate with a passion but in this story they just seem to fit with this fandom. Keep up the good work!
Dark Night Ski chapter 35 . 5/30/2013
Dark Night Ski chapter 32 . 5/30/2013
Dark Night Ski chapter 29 . 5/30/2013
This one made me smile, I think I like your carl more than cannon carl
Dark Night Ski chapter 28 . 5/30/2013
AWW I guess I was wrong about feeling betrayal...
Dark Night Ski chapter 27 . 5/30/2013
I hope he knows Will is going to be devastated, I would be if someone I was with took over coaching the competition I'd see it as a big betrayal