Reviews for A Destiny Unwanted
Are X and Alia humans or are they Reploids?
ZERO chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Interesting...When's the next chapters?
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
more you get a chance. I know. its busy during the holidays
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
sigma?
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
transformers and the megaman series Would mesh very well
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
nothing better than alien symbols getting branded on your ass lol
jab chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Man this is so awesome. I hope you finish Marmara so I can read more of this.
prowl fan1011 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
good job man.i'd always wonder what it would be like if you took skids from revenge of the where's his brother?i also want animated lockdown,energon skyblast and strongarm,and beast machines has to be found in space because she has been stuck in space for a very long time,so she has to be picked up by lockdown,so they could find megatron.
SilverHerron chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Oh my goodness, can't believe I never read this one please for the love of everything, continue this fanfic :D
Ryu chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Alia does has a buster. And see can copy enemys weapons. She the girl version of x but can't use the armors like x. But in your story she doesn't. Is x going to teach her how to fight with her powers? They will be after her thinking she will be and easy target when sigma gives them the info on their targets.
Adam chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Are we going to get a little backstory on Alia. You kindof set it up to were you can do one.
Hehateme chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
So is Alia going to be fighting this time? And what of her new powers?
Breakman chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
They are going to run into the deceptions looking for force metal. Skids better keep a lookout
Megamanbass is a hard game chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Hit em again blues! Bass is still an ass
Mr. X chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Still has to be tough undressing in front of people like that. I find it hard to undress in the locker room at the gym! Let along high school.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »