Reviews for My Angel
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was cute How did you know that I like this kind of thing? OwO

Though I'd like to suggest leaving some of the blondes and redheads away. It gets irritating to read after a while /has done the same /shot
AkumaNoDanna chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Reputation is like Deidara's art. You build it for some time, hold it and then blow it up, enjoying the looks on everybody's faces xD
AkastukiDragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awwww this was such a good story, the ending was perfect :D
conversingCorpses chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
X3 Aww!

BAD SUICIDAL DEI, BAD! NO EAVING YOUR DANNA LIKE THAT!
Keono chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Saso was being a douche bag D: Dun't be a DB!

But he got better so yay!

And yay for more updates!

Another great story!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Cute! I love the ending the most. Obviously. I see how it was inspired by 'The Difference Between Acting and Real Feelings.' Yet another great fic made by you. I'm loving the angst- it really makes me stick to it, and my mind doesn't wander much. Sasori's 'friends' sound like jerks. I love how you have the ability to make the page doesn't look like there would be much- it looks like an average chapter of a fic, just one short charpter- but it is so fulling(sp?) I guess you could say. I feel like it's a great example of an actual 'short story.' I love it. One thing I was confused about was when Deidara was holding the gun, the lines' said, [ The redhead however came closer til he was just inches away, "I love you" the trigger was pulled. Their was a click and a thud. Sasori crouched down and held the blonde. ] I don't get it, if the trigger was pulled- shouldn't Deidara be dead? 'Cause it was pointed at him and all. Also, I think the transition of between that scene and the smutty scene was akward. It was sweet, and I suppose it worked, but I would of had more talking going on between the two of them. I probably would of waited until after Sasori 'showed off' his relasionship(sp?) with Deidara for them to have sex. To each their own, I suppose. I still liked it a bunch. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to read the other little golden nuggets you uploaded. _

-Nic
Nychta chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AS I SAID, I LOVE YOUR STORIES

(you are evil. its 4:00 and i'm reading your stories instead of sleeping)