Reviews for I'll Be Your Danna
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
kawai hau sweet i love it!
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awwwww, such a sweet story! Loved it so much!
314212yay chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aww. This is so cute! EXTREMELY CUTE! I rate this five, no one billion stars! I nearly feel off from my chair at Saso's OOCness when he's whining... And the last part, I hope that's what happened when Dei decides to call him 'Danna'.

I heard that you were writing part two for this story called 'Addiction: I'm a Disease'. If not, read it! It's damn awesome! if yes...UPDATE RIGHT NOW! I just can't bare to wait for it. I NEED IT RIGHT NOW! *the AMAZING power of Dei's puppy eyes* you can't say no to that can ya? I'm really close to begging for it. Seriously.

Enough bugging you around. Your style's of writing SasoDei/DeiSaso so bloody awesome that I want to steal your brain sometimes. Can I? I bet it's a no, since you practically need it to write part 2 of the story. Right? You'll write it...RIGHT!? Here I am. Bugging you...AGAIN. Anyways. You're an awesome writer.
Deidara chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Deidara-is-me - search
Deidara chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Cool. I feel like a stalker for saying this for some reson but I read all of your writings and I love them. And sorry if I creep you out for saying this but yea I am the person who watched the random livestream thing XD Sorry for not saying my name. And sorry again for creeping you out if I do so. Sorry for all the sorrys.
KiraSasoDei chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Cool! This was soo cute and Sasori is soo hot.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Aww,so darn sweet!
Z.C.A chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nawww Cute!
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awwwww~ So fluffy! owo
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is one of your sweeter ones

(as in not as cruel. As in dhb, but I love that one too!). . Reasly good so far, keep it up!
Keono chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ffffffffirst kiss! XD

Good story! Want to know about DeiDei's past .

Sori's nice! :3 luv it!