Reviews for Grains of Dust
Bekah Rose chapter 4 . 2/11/2003
Wow. Really great. I totally enjoyed it. Not often I see a AU piece that makes me go all "oooo". This one was terrific.. Well done.

Bek
kim. B chapter 4 . 6/15/2002
This is a beautiful and touching story and i think this story is a really well wrote .The writer did a brilliant job!

it's as cordeila would say it's mucho

faboo!
midnights shadow chapter 4 . 6/2/2002
Excellent story. Really enjoyed it. *Wipes away a tear*
Niki chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
WOW! I loved it I havent read something this good in a long while . Your writing is amazing.

I hope you can write more to this great story.

I love the character Liz, thank thank you for writing such an amazing story.

Much luck to you and the other storys you write. :)
Kelly Lynn chapter 4 . 5/10/2002
This is one of the better fan fictions I have read in a long time. Normally I don't go for furure versions but this seemed perfect. I loved the ending, it was so poetic. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Kendra A chapter 4 . 4/26/2002
Wow. Really, really, really, really good. Totally brilliant. Normally I'm not one for stories using the eventual children of the Scooby Gang-it's hard to get the characterizations right-but you did a great job. And so sad, too!

Kendra A.
Haley Teague chapter 4 . 4/26/2002
Wow, again, wow. This is a neat story. I was kind of hoping there'd be more to the story behind Willow's fling. I also have to agree with Giles that re-souling Angel probably not the most humane way to go b/c of the guilt associated with killing Buffy. Obviously not, considering what Angel did.

I really did like using Elizabeth as a recorder of the events as a storytelling device,though. I thought you did a good job with her and of giving us (the audience who hasn't been with these characters in a few years) updates and a different perspective on the situation.

I also like the implications of Angelus not killing Cordy and Wes when he had the chance. I mean, I know he's big on the psychological torture, but if that was his goal, he would have sent them creepy presents in the hospital and done other stalkery stuff. As it stands, perhaps there's some commentary on how much he really did care for them. Oh, the possibilities!

Fabulous fic!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
What a horrible thing to do to LindsEy! Handless I can handle, but headless is just too awful!
Spikira chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
*sniff* what a great story! I'm not a B/A shipper...but I STILL loved it! The first person POV was perfect, especially that person being Willow's daughter. Who was the random guy who knocked her up? *ponders* anyway, EXCELLENT story, i really really enjoyed it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
i find this very interesting and well written. only thing is *mum* is very british and kinda disrupts the reality of them being americans.

i also find interesting that willow had a drunken night with some guy and tara stayed with her. you should maybe find another way to work the daughter in because, again, it doesn't seem very realistic. or maybe dig deeper into that night and explain just why willow was drunk int he first place.

angelus coming back and killing buffy is also an intersting twist. i look forward to updates.